Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Free snitch nine
Rap ain't the same without him
0D93D7B9-447B-4303-9F5E-D4770F25C6F5.gif

I feel like Pac would have ate anything they had to say about him doing ballet and went to go see anyone who was really tripping on it :lol:
Yeah and regardless of what
He did have a good amount of friends on the east coast too

Legit don’t hear the lil ***** played anywhere anymore.

Once he tells and gets out, I’m willing to bet he runs with the “I’m not going to jail for the rest of my life for ****** who wanted to kill me, ****** who were smashing my baby moms, and ****** who were also snitching them damn selves” message and the impressionable yout dem will fall for it.

6ix9ine was done when DaBaby came with the same IG troll energy but actually has a resume other than rapping tough. And he makes better music.

6ix9ine is gonna come home and be a "personality". No music career but he will definitely still be on your timeline everyday with the ****-ery.

Or he becomes a meme rapper that just makes the same type of music except taunting Treyway. A certain audience of kids would actually **** with him harder for that because they can empathize with telling on someone if they were in 6ix9ine's situation and Treyway has already turned on you.

That's gonna be how he spins it and the divide is gonna be between the super street no snitching at all cats and the dudes who would make the same decision Mr. 9ine did if faced with the same circumstances.

Why you think Pac aint want to take that HIV test for that movie with Janet?
A dude can’t take ballet lessons???
I get the whole thing anout vein tough and all that
But
Real talk
A dude can’t take ballet
I mean it directly contradicts the thug persona and image. Thing is if you dig in to Pac's life you know he wasnt about that life until after becoming a rapper.

Either way, if Prodigy is gonna get buried for it no reason Pac should get a pass.

Last edited:

Damn I wish they did that Big Tymers album with Drake, Wayne, Mannie and Baby around like 2013 when this video came out :lol:

I'd do a lot of ****** up **** to get 2010-2013 back man. :lol:

You know *****s choose who they give passes to.
True.

But I'm thinking about during that time. Say early 96, it's clear Big isnt gonna respond, Pac going at multiple east coast artists. All it would take is one big name exposing that during that summer with the appropriate diss song to match.

Pac would've been the first to get that kinda reveal.

True.

But I'm thinking about during that time. Say early 96, it's clear Big isnt gonna respond, Pac going at multiple east coast artists. All it would take is one big name exposing that during that aummer with the appropriate diss song to match.

I kinda wish someone did this just to see how bruh would have maneuvered :lol:

Might have saved dude's life "Yeah you know what I'm tripping lemme go look at this Love and Basketball script these boys keep talking about" :lol:

Nah. I just went back and did my Googles.

What got me even interested is that I really started getting into music around that time he went on the crazy feature run. International Players, Throw Some D's, Walk It Out, Storytelling 4, etc.
Bruh 3k in 07 is what really got me hooked.i always knew and fkd with outkast but that was a legendary run of features. I was like 14/15 at the time and thats when i really dbld back on da catalogue and started callin him the GOAT.

Bruh 3k in 07 is what really got me hooked.i always knew and fkd with outkast but that was a legendary run of features. I was like 14/15 at the time and thats when i really dbld back on da catalogue and started callin him the GOAT.

***** stay saying some wild **** especially on that first listen. :lol: Even on "club" songs like Green Light bruh just flow so effortlessly.

I just want one whole album from breh.

By The Way My Little Sister Loves Your Cartoon :lol: :pimp:

bruh finds the most amazing and random ways to flex.

Ths thread be the same ****
Pac
Big
Jay
**** on drake
Pusha
Beef between nters
Kanye
Trash new dudes
Joe Budden
Ross
Jeezy
Gucci
Another beef between nters
Nas
Random old school segment
Repeat
Kinda exhausting
Wow.

You totally left out @wavycrocket posting a bunch of whack rappers many of us have no clue of that he swears are dope.

That's a huge part of the cycle.

sometimes I scroll through thinking HOW? The same topic with the same pov's
it's just like all those political threads in general, why would you continue to have these same conversations over and over again
with the same people. It's madness
I said it back then and it holds true now; the music forum is a near perfect reflection of the current state of hip hop.

Sure you can ask individuals why indulge in such repetitive madness and I would say thats there perogrative but as far as the cycle thats just the state of things.

Back
Top Bottom