Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y’all always talking about gay rappers..... pac was the first gay rap star
6695F99A-A689-4951-A955-276017783CF1.gif

I will forever marvel @ the “logic” of a rock head *****.

Now we cant show love to people we dont kno personally? And if you do, its fake!?

Has real ***** always meant dumb ***** or did something change along the way? Crazy a** me, i thought that label meant something @ a certain point in my life.

These *****’s dumb af out here callin it real.

Now we cant show love to people we dont kno personally? And if you do, its fake!?

Has real ***** always meant dumb ***** or did something change along the way? Crazy a** me, i thought that label meant something @ a certain point in my life.

Nothing wrong with what he said.

Also saycheese is one of the most disgusting pages on Instagram. Nothing but negative stuff and posts trying to incite beef

What did he say wrong? He gave a respectful answer, he never met the ***** so his death probably meant nothing to him but saying that would put people in a uproar.

Back
Top Bottom