Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

***** stay saying some wild **** especially on that first listen. :lol: Even on "club" songs like Green Light bruh just flow so effortlessly.

I just want one whole album from breh.

By The Way My Little Sister Loves Your Cartoon :lol: :pimp:

bruh finds the most amazing and random ways to flex.

one of his best feature verses that people may forget

SKATED. EFFORTLESSLY

That list that went viral is from my podcast. That is crazy. It wasn't a troll job either. One of our members made his real list and posted it. :lol::lol::lol: We couldnt have planned that of we tried.
we dont care
also no one believes u
oh
and again
we dont care

That list that went viral is from my podcast. That is crazy. It wasn't a troll job either. One of our members made his real list and posted it. :lol::lol::lol: We couldnt have planned that of we tried.

That’s pretty crazy, read the list and mentally threw it out. **** was garbage.

Was just on ig
Seen this BAD half naked female cooking some scrambled eggs
Video cut off
And I was mad as hell
I really wanted to see how her eggs turned out :smh:

Legit don’t hear the lil ***** played anywhere anymore.

Once he tells and gets out, I’m willing to bet he runs with the “I’m not going to jail for the rest of my life for *****s who wanted to kill me, *****s who were smashing my baby moms, and *****s who were also snitching them damn selves” message and the impressionable yout dem will fall for it.

I didn’t even hear it beforehand. Nobody’s cars, no type of functions at all, not listed on any radio playlists, nothing. Only time his music registered with me is when it was posted on here and when YouTube would try to recommend it and I keep scrolling

Feel you. Gummo used to get plays at bars down here.

The Fefe joint with Nicki got heavy radio play as well.

These days the only time I see the kid’s name is randomly on the Instagram explorer page. Cats legit forgot about him :lol:

Wonder if he thinks any of that **** was worth it in the end

Two Wigs being a better rapper than Game is a joke, lock this thread up please.

Now he is a better actor but lyrics, skill, flows and pretty much everything else. **** no.

Gillie a clown
Weezy goat

Greatest at sippin Lean?

Kanye is the best “overall” artist hip hop (and the 2000’s so far) has ever produced and I’m dead ***.

Crazy hot take when he uses other producers and writers

You posted that Kendrick clip like you knew for sure he had Wayne in his top 3. :lol:

Son you ain't gon find a lot of 30+ year olds that got Wayne in their top 3. We grew up on Pac, Jay, Nas, Scarface, Ghostface, 3k etc. The people that love Wayne like that are people that was 12-16 when the Carter 3 dropped. @6pac has confirmed this. Wayne was their Jay or Pac.

Not at all

PAC gay....but Thug, Trashaki69, and Tyler nem’ “trolling”...

You hate to see it.

“IDK if they’re gay or not. Or, just playing to sell records”

Feel you. Gummo used to get plays at bars down here.

The Fefe joint with Nicki got heavy radio play as well.

These days the only time I see the kid’s name is randomly on the Instagram explorer page. Cats legit forgot about him :lol:

Wonder if he thinks any of that **** was worth it in the end

Why the fickle fans stopped supporting crossdressing, Latin George Clinton? I thought he was the next big crossover, gay star? But I guess the Lil Nas X dude stepped in as a replacement...? No?

U play how do u want in reverse u can hear him say Suge ****ed me

ADF2F160-61B3-43B5-BAE3-BC8CC93E0805.gif

Back
Top Bottom