Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I know this been out for awhile, but I really mess with this Q Money song

Even the extended remix with Flipp Dinero and G-Herbo

Never heard of the original version until today though :lol:

Completely threw his life away smh . Never will see the light of day again .

C69BF874-9ECA-4FA9-9EDD-C21F9CDCC918.jpeg
Master Pee ain’t ******* around
August 16

They gotta take this show on the road.

Pee can’t lose, city girls gonna get a 2nd wind when JT free too :smh:

They gotta take this show on the road.

Pee can’t lose, city girls gonna get a 2nd wind when JT free too :smh:
That your gon do massive numbers. He need to hurry tho. Migos may not have the star power for long and idk how hot Gunna really is at the moment.

JD been taking shots at OutKast over the past week, on some insecurity ****.

I know he don’t get his full just due...but hearing how he be framing it, is kinda funny.

And him REJECTING them is more of a blemish as well. He’s just going through a midlife crisis.
When you’ve been a household name since like 1991/1992, and nowadays, you don’t garner the same fanfare, it messes up their ego.

He might’ve influenced Atlanta, but OutKast’s GLOBAL influence was way bigger.

As we say in Fort Lauderdale, JD just wants to be a local joker...

TLC.
USHER.
Dem Franchise Boyz.
Bow Weezy.
Kris Kross.
Jagged Edge.
Himself.

And that’s JUST ATL based artists.

Throw in JUST Mariah Carey outside of that region for his production credits and he already low key out influencing OutKast.

JD been taking shots at OutKast over the past week, on some insecurity ****.

I know he don’t get his full just due...but hearing how he be framing it, is kinda funny.

Southernplayalistic did more for ATL culture than any JD album or any rappers/singers he put on. Some fans ain't even know JD was from ATL until Welcome To Atlanta. Kriss Kross wasn't reppin ATL like that, Brat is from Chicago, Bow Wow ain't from ATL (son claim everywhere now), Usher wasn't saying ATL until Confessions.

Outkast was full blown we putting on for ATL/Georgia. The videos, the slang, the sound, everything. It was in your face. This is Atlanta culture. JD is a legendary songwriter/producer but he wasn't doing that. Some of his acts was tryna be other people. Outkast was being theyself.

Back
Top Bottom