Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We need to give T-Pain his flowers for ‘Buy U A Drink’ while he can still smell em
!!!

being at the club during tpain run
was legendary
folks dont even know
I was still in HS during his run but Pain had the HS party’s JUMPIN’!! The era when girls still went to functions to get freaked on. None of this dancing with only your girls for the IG story shyte now.

Can’t forget this gem ft. this thread’s favorite legend. :pimp: :pimp:

Mansion & Wisconsin. Only a legend could make those two words rhyme. :pimp:

!!!

I was still in HS during his run but Pain had the HS party’s JUMPIN’!! The era when girls still went to functions to get freaked on. None of this dancing with only your girls for the IG story shyte now.

Can’t forget this gem ft. this thread’s favorite legend. :pimp: :pimp:

Mansion & Wisconsin. Only a legend could make those two words rhyme. :pimp:

He really doesn't get enough credit. Songs like I'm sprung and I'm n luv were penned and produced at just 18 years old, true prodigy. He dropped classic songs as a teenager :lol:

Death of Autotune was uncalled for smh.

Age matters, if you weren’t old enough to live in the moment and enjoy it, your opinion don’t matter.

I don’t speak on KRS 1 or Rakim because I’m not old enough. Their music in their prime hit way harder than it did ten years later. It’s a different feeling when you’re in the moment.

Some of this

You can give your opinion all you want, but your opinion of Tupac been overrated or lyricism period means nothing when your idea of good rap today is Lil Mumble Young Baby.

This week in hip hop :pimp: :pimp:

July 17, 2015

5ED1708C-3079-44F6-81F4-64DF24B53BAE.jpeg

July 18, 2017

7CA60169-D067-4B59-99D4-D8D08E93A23E.jpeg

I know this been out for awhile, but I really mess with this Q Money song

Even the extended remix with Flipp Dinero and G-Herbo

Never heard of the original version until today though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom