Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Age matters, if you weren’t old enough to live in the moment and enjoy it, your opinion don’t matter.

I don’t speak on KRS 1 or Rakim because I’m not old enough. Their music in their prime hit way harder than it did ten years later. It’s a different feeling when you’re in the moment.

Ay do y’all _’s remember The Box?

It came on a random non cable channel (we ain’t have cable so my TV stayed on that and UPN 24/7 :lol:)

But basically you called a number and paid a lil fee like $2 or something and they played whatever video you wanted, **** was so hard man

**** had a real influence on me cause it introduced me to soooo much different music from across the country as a young _, it could be some pop **** like Britney Spears first song/video on then immediately go to a regional hit like this

Only thing is I was young as hell so I ain’t have money to request nothing lol then MTV Jams bought it out :rolleyes :smh:

What do you remember when the Box went away? And then when it came back all it was f****** plan was Nelly's Country Grammar? First time I saw backwards jerseyd. f****** video came on all the goddamn time

Travis not really a rapper so I ain't mad it.

Travis ain't much of anything. :lol:

Ay do y’all _’s remember The Box?

It came on a random non cable channel (we ain’t have cable so my TV stayed on that and UPN 24/7 :lol:)

But basically you called a number and paid a lil fee like $2 or something and they played whatever video you wanted, **** was so hard man

**** had a real influence on me cause it introduced me to soooo much different music from across the country as a young _, it could be some pop **** like Britney Spears first song/video on then immediately go to a regional hit like this

Only thing is I was young as hell so I ain’t have money to request nothing lol then MTV Jams bought it out :rolleyes :smh:

The box just disappeared one day and they turned into MTV2. That was the beginning of reality dominating these music networks.

And y’all can have that Rick Hairweave Ross music. Fool got a rug on his head and on his face. Keep that flagrant **** out of this thread.

We need to give T-Pain his flowers for ‘Buy U A Drink’ while he can still smell em

Facts.

High school prom '07. Buy You A Drank played like 4 times that night.

Wore the all white and moms let me whip her white '03 Toyota Solara and I got to drive on the highway from the south side into the city for the first time. :smokin

Went out all night with my class. The baddest joint in my year told me to come and stay the night at her mom's spot.

Didn't get no cheeks at the end of the night.
:smh:

Ended up dating her for a year after we graduated until I went off to college. Thought she was the one. :lol:

She got 2 kids now with 2 baby fathers. She brought a friend over to my place one night almost 2 years ago. It was another bad joint from our HS class who kept it together over the years. Didn't have any kids.

They let me run the 3. They were going at it on some flick type deal. Think I still have footage on my phone somewhere. Best 3some I've ever had.

After it's done, she tells me she's married to her 2nd kid's father but she's unhappy and doesn't want to be with him. They leave and I block her number. Tried to hit the friend up again though, but she wasn't with it because she said she'd feel guilty doing it behind shorty's back.

Salute to T Pain. Buy You A Drank is a classic record. :smokin

Last edited:
Facts.

Wore the all white and moms let me whip her white '03 Toyota Solaris and I got to drive on the highway from the south side into the city for the first time. :smokin

Went out all night with my class. The baddest joint in my year told me to come and stay the night at her mom's spot.

Ended up dating her for a year after we graduated until I went off to college. Thought she was the one. :lol:

She got 2 kids now with 2 baby fathers. She brought a friend over to my place one night almost 2 years ago. It was another bad joint from our HS class who kept it together over the years. Didn't have any kids.

They let me run the 3. They were going at it on some flick type deal. Think I still have footage on my phone somewhere. Best 3some I've ever had.

After it's done, she tells me she's married to her 2nd kid's father but she's unhappy and doesn't want to be with him. They leave and I block her number. Tried to hit the friend up again though, but she wasn't with it because she said she'd feel guilty doing it behind shorty's back.

4C729516-3FEE-469B-8D4B-601698821C09.gif

Facts.

Wore the all white and moms let me whip her white '03 Toyota Solaris and I got to drive on the highway from the south side into the city for the first time. :smokin

i remember my first 3 some
condom bust
but i kept going in both
with neither the wiser :evil:
also smashed chicks raw
then went to another female spot after and smashed her raw
without washing up
yup im NASTY

Back
Top Bottom