Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's not bad. Not tryna trash it. But that ain't the single to drop then disapear with. I ain't heard that joint outside the day it came out.

ESPN been killing it. Expect to hear it a lot during the playoffs. As much as people knock it seem like it worked.

Funny. I’m not a Cole fan at all (potna trash for the record), but Middle Child is a great record imo. One of the few (and I mean few because, again, homie is trash) songs of his that I actually still listen to actively.

ESPN been killing it. Expect to hear it a lot during the playoffs. As much as people knock it seem like it worked.

Everything Cole does seem to work . I just expected a project after that. He dropped that and dipped. I'm just saying I don't think that track was hard enough to leave us with.

Got his chains snatched, stomped out, face slashed, then went straight to the studio to rap about it and make a video. Dudes go all out for project roll-outs today.

I wouldn't call getting ya face slashed part of a rollout

Funny. I’m not a Cole fan at all (potna trash for the record), but Middle Child is a great record imo. One of the few (and I mean few because, again, homie is trash) songs of his that I actually still listen to actively.

My lil bro just pledged Kappa at Bethune Cookman, don’t let me order the hit out on you! Respect my dawg j.cole!!

:lol: I’ve been a Kappa for 10 years fam. What do I look like being shook of any of these dudes, let alone a cat who just got off line in 2018? lol

Real talk though, salute to your brother. :smokin

But back to the ****s. J Cole buns.

Wale > Cole

I’m wondering is this a marketing tactic by the label? Because that “eternal atake” has a lot of hype behind it right now...all I see in every comment section is people sayin drop it already lol[/QUOTE]

I think Uzi wants out of / or to renegotiate his deal. He prolly signed a deal that was front end heavy for him and back end heavy for the label. Now that he's a huge artist and not broke he prolly realizes that the label owns/makes the majority of the money off his music and doesn't think it's fair.

He said it's done already, label just sitting on it.

There's hype around it but Trippie kinda doing his thing in buddy lane

If the label just sitting then maybe it's a budget thing. I'm sure Atlantic is spending big bread on Cardi rn.

I feel like XO Tour Life pushed Uzi into big budget artist territory.

Def don't think it's bc of Trippie Red :lol:

Uzi maybe quiet now but if he drops a couple bangers and does some dance vids on IG he'll be back poppin

:lol: I’ve been a Kappa for 10 years fam. What do I look like being shook of any of these dudes, let alone a cat who just got off line in 2018? lol

Real talk though, salute to your brother. :smokin

But back to the ****s. J Cole buns.

Wale > Cole

Lol :pimp::pimp::pimp:

If you get tripped by a cane, just know.... :lol::rofl:

If the label just sitting then maybe it's a budget thing. I'm sure Atlantic is spending big bread on Cardi rn.

I feel like XO Tour Life pushed Uzi into big budget artist territory.

Def don't think it's bc of Trippie Red :lol:

Uzi maybe quiet now but if he drops a couple bangers and does some dance vids on IG he'll be back poppin

They're definitely sitting on the project . They did the same with his last one. Uzi just caught a banger with XO Tour Life.

Back
Top Bottom