Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Free the Drakeo |l

Thotiana hard n all but for the most part this dude sound like he learning on the job.

Also, random but why is Lil uzi music being held by his label? He just also said he quit music? Are the drugs frying his brain?

All his features been on point so idt he lost it but his label got him on that Schoolboy plan rn.

@str8drop say they been working to get him in that Travis Scott space with his next release, not clear why that has taken a year + to put together though.

Sony just did a deal for prince publishing :smh:
Prince rolling in his grave

So they got Mike and Prince music

1f928.png

Damn didn’t know it was that bad

Makes you wonder why grown men...especially black men were happy to see a kid get slashed in the face “because he talked tough” smh

Free the Drakeo |l

Thotiana hard n all but for the most part this dude sound like he learning on the job.

All his features been on point so idt he lost it but his label got him on that Schoolboy plan rn.

@str8drop say they been working to get him in that Travis Scott space with his next release, not clear why that has taken a year + to put together though.

I’m wondering is this a marketing tactic by the label? Because that “eternal atake” has a lot of hype behind it right now...all I see in every comment section is people sayin drop it already lol

:lol

Blueface is cool I don't get all the controversy over his style. He sounds like a typical young bay or la rapper, Mac dre e40 keek the sneak disciple. I guess I'm just taking for granted that most aren't familiar with that sound. Definitely an acquired taste that your ear had to adjust to

:lol:

Blueface is cool I don't get all the controversy over his style. He sounds like a typical young bay or la rapper, Mac dre e40 keek the sneak disciple. I guess I'm just taking for granted that most aren't familiar with that sound. Definitely an acquired taste that your ear had to adjust to

Do not argue with people who don’t have an expansive music palette. It’s a waste of time

Yeah. This track paired with this month long media run he’s been on with Biggs... Saint Jhn is outta here. :smokin

This joint is hard.

:lol:

Blueface don't even sound right with that flow. **** be sounding sloppy and struggle.

I'm tryna figure out what make Cole think he could drop that mid single and dip. Where's the project?

Back
Top Bottom