Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Just finished making an almost 7hr Rocafella playlist on Tidal. Wish I could share it here so I can get any input on songs I might have missed.

How is he not one of the top rappers?

How many people would name Mos Def in their top 10?

He's pretty much released one album in the past 15 years. In 20 years he's released three albums, a group album and a contractual album. Tupac did more in five years than Mos has done in 20.

They were trying to flex on social media, got that. But when you do dirt and then a Grown *** man is tagging people in the BX that had nothing to do with it and saying your name for millions of people to hear including NYPD (which Is probably salivating over this info) and Probably is going to use JPrinces social media snitching to make life a little more difficult for the people tagged. NYPD is looking at it like “oh they must be involved so let’s go harass them” even though they know they’re not involved. Pretty common sense. Law enforcement looks for any reason to harass people they don’t like.
I thought buddy went IG live bragging about having the chain and it showing off. Now he want to clean it up?

:lol:

Isn't dry snitching posting yourself and mentioning how you took the chain in the first place? :lol:

How many people would name Mos Def in their top 10?

He's pretty much released one album in the past 15 years. In 20 years he's released three albums, a group album and a contractual album. Tupac did more in five years than Mos has done in 20.
Who the hell cares about people? Mos Def has a classic album and 2 very good albums as solo artist and one classic in a group. He's also part of some of the greatest hip-hop collectives the genre has ever seen. Just because he aint mentioned by people dont mean he aint one of the best ever

Back
Top Bottom