Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If Young Ma threw that womb at y’all, not nan one of you’s dudes is gone say no. Bet money

She probably thick AF under them clothes.

Just realized, dikes/studs are the only people that still wear baggy style clothing.

They NEVER leaving the 90s or 2000s :lol: :rofl:

D598334B-3AEE-487B-BCAA-8D4955AFB522.gif

That man gone be sitting in the mezzanine section with his girlfriend cause he insecure :lol: :rofl:

Keep her a** up in the nosebleed section. Scary buddy :lol:

...says the man intimidated by athletes because they gone “steal” his old lady :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

“I don’t want a girl who’s into sports” :lol:

You square AF bro

8147E121-0C4B-4E70-97A9-8651BA031A3E.jpeg

Damn I just got exposed :smh: :lol:. You're going really hard on this one. Seems like if you took a chick to a game she'd be the one worried about you going home with a player

I don't think Lyte was ever gay though. Just kinda masculine. She married a dude recently. I'd definitely smash

If Young Ma threw that womb at y’all, not nan one of you’s dudes is gone say no. Bet money

She probably thick AF under them clothes.

Just realized, dikes/studs are the only people that still wear baggy style clothing.

They NEVER leaving the 90s or 2000s :lol: :rofl:

Smh Fruity *** boy wanna suck on the strap ooooohhhhh

This is her husband. A Marine vet

MC-Lyte-New-Husband.jpeg

Yea, it physically hurt my heart when Janelle came out as gay. That woman is gorgeous
I see.

First article I read about it just now after googling says "She was a practicing lesbian most of her life."

EDIT: Still reading...she dated Pam from Martin?

Smh Fruity *** boy wanna suck on the strap ooooohhhhh

I was gone spare you about the bhad babie comments yesterday because I know a bookshelf fell on you when you were a baby...

It left you slightly more mentally handicapped, than you were diagnosed with as a newborn but...

You like 16 year olds.... peeeedoooooohhh

Can’t even get an off-age woman.

Herbert the pervert face ***

Back
Top Bottom