Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If Young Ma threw that womb at y’all, not nan one of you’s dudes is gone say no. Bet money

She probably thick AF under them clothes.

Just realized, dikes/studs are the only people that still wear baggy style clothing.

They NEVER leaving the 90s or 2000s :lol: :rofl:

So you would let Young MA smash you sounding like a Wutang member?

Da Brat is the only dike I'll hit.

The most sus thing I've ever seen is when this one dude on IG made a post about how he loves ****s. And then one of his homies co-signed in the comments like bruh they not knowing!! Gay AF

If Young Ma threw that womb at y’all, not nan one of you’s dudes is gone say no. Bet money

She probably thick AF under them clothes.

Just realized, dikes/studs are the only people that still wear baggy style clothing.

They NEVER leaving the 90s or 2000s :lol: :rofl:

I'm pretty sure I've seen MA legs and she built Like Kyle Kuzma, I will have NO issue declining

Didn't watch it yet but reading the caption, eh. Pain never rapped that lifestyle like that so I don't expect him to ride 50 years.

I've always thought he was associated to the streets but then again....

Civilians are the exceptions but don't promote it that way...

The streets ain't for everyone...If you can jump off that porch be ready to stand on YOUR OWN 10 toes.

For real, Young MA trying to dunk her box (?) on you is entirely different than a chick looking like this doing the same

Same situation I was in. :lol:

Girl was a tomboy but she had a pretty face and a body. I used to mess with her like "You look good today" she would hit me with the "Stop playing with me :rolleyes :blush:".

Thanks to homey that told me about T-Pain last project.

EVERYTHING MUST GO T-PAIN VOL 1 was great!

Listening to Vol. 2 - So far not bad...

It's too many real women out who who look and act feminine to go after a chick trying to out masculine me.

Her getting undressed and taking off her boxers.

No thanks, that's too Young Buck for me :lol:

You comparing someone with a vagina to a person with a PEEN! Like, okay....... to each his own. Comparing a cross dresser to someone with actual female genitalia....

The most sus thing I've ever seen is when this one dude on IG made a post about how he loves ****s. And then one of his homies co-signed in the comments like bruh they not knowing!! Gay AF

But you’re following said guy or guys... :rofl: :lol: :lol:

You wear purses too? You sharing BLUNTS a dude done spit on and rolled with his own saliva??

Y’all dudes smoke blunts that ya dawg done rolled up and licked on. I’ve seen COMPLETE strangers ask for a hit of someone else’s black and mild, cigarette or joint...

But hey, I’m not knocking down young ma :lol: :rofl:

You got real defensive just now bro :lol:

But you calling these dudes gay? And YOU follow them? How’s that defensive?? It’s way more foul, emasculating situations going on out here but Kodak is suppose to look silly for wanting Young MA? Whether in jest or for real.

Again, y’all be picking and choosing like a mug

But you calling these dudes gay? And YOU follow them? How’s that defensive?? It’s way more foul, emasculating situations going on out here but Kodak is suppose to look silly for wanting Young MA? Whether in jest or for real.

Again, y’all be picking and choosing like a mug

If you like lady boys do you bro bro. Don't let my opinion get you riled up. Have at it

Back
Top Bottom