Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Take it in blood p****y

He knew what he was getting into. That’s how street stuff suppose to go but oh, I forgot... the streets is a fallacy and these dudes really are soft.

When you commit capers, do drug deals and whatnot, that’s part of the unwritten rules oh... I forgot that’s fake.

You bring up the “internet” when these so called “street n_” broadcast EVERYTHING on the internet. Worse than these females.

Stop crying bruh. He signed up for it, took his oath, now he don’t wanna take it on the chin. He signed up for the “streets” now he wanna renege.

F**** a dude threatening my mom or children, if he say he gone kill them, call his bluff then. But again, the “streets” is now sesame street. It’s all phony. You ain’t even a “street” dude so hush that noise. All these guys characters and fakers.

Again, take it in blood dawg, or sush up

You'd be the first ***** on the stand.

I'm SURE of it

Shut your square *** up

Nobody got time for your folk tales this morning.

You spend every single day on this forum overcompensating and perpetuating a fake image ONLINE

Numba1grimey?

Wtf is this middle school

You not real right

**** outta here I know you a WHOLE ***** in real life

Detroit doin them.

Them *****’s really dgaf bout the Atlanta trap sound and im all for it.

I look @ the Detroit scene as the true progression of the golden era of hiphop.

Overall, they still about RAPPING.

No idea why its takin the city so long to break through. They got a good thing goin out there...

Damn, I live in Michigan and can’t even say I’m familiar with many from Detroit.

Who should I check out?

You'd be the first ***** on the stand.

I'm SURE of it

Shut your square *** up

Nobody got time for your folk tales this morning.

You spend every single day on this forum overcompensating and perpetuating a fake image ONLINE

Numba1grimey?

Wtf is this middle school

You not real right

**** outta here I know you a WHOLE ***** in real life

First off all I ain’t never been a follower. I always knew street n_ was sissy and p****y. Why would I wanna be around a bunch of dudes all day????

Lastly, this screename was a loaner, way way wayyyyyyyyyy back in 2003 when you was stilll playing leap frog and eating your boogers, while sitting indian style in the sandbox.

I give dudes they issue, win, lose or draw. All my cousins done did bids, like 5. 3 in prison right now one. One just caught a murder charge... bruh, we ain’t about games over here. Y’all talk it. I walk it.

Streets ain’t even nothing to brag about but I know your kind. Again, I never was a follower so, I could care less about “the streets” or anybody in it, for that matter

Detroit doin them.

Them *****’s really dgaf bout the Atlanta trap sound and im all for it.

I look @ the Detroit scene as the true progression of the golden era of hiphop.

Overall, they still about RAPPING.

No idea why its takin the city so long to break through. They got a good thing goin out there...

i feel u on the rapping. sound wise although it aint atlanta trap i feel like it kind of sounds like oakland too a bit? those two areas do seem to collab quite a bit as well

I’m not a street ***** at all , so I’ll just go off logic.

I get Not snitching if you was out here doing dirt BUT

Once some ****** threaten me , my family , etc. all bets are off lol . I’m not protecting them anymore. Look like a complete fool doing life for some ****** that wanted to end your life

i feel u on the rapping. sound wise although it aint atlanta trap i feel like it kind of sounds like oakland too a bit? those two areas do seem to collab quite a bit as well

From what ive heard since i became hip to the Detroit rap scene, is that Detroit and oakland have always been like cousin cities.

A good amount of their music does have that sound but not all. The **** that doesnt is pretty much just dope beats that aren’t attached to a particular region.

Prolly so easy for me to listen to Detroit rap as much as i do bc im not really up on the bay/oakland sound like that.

Weekly grimey VS ____
:rofl:

They IDIOTS bro. Like 69 ain’t put a hit out on Chief Keef, like 69 ain’t threaten to SHOOT or KILL people. Come on bro.

He literally put 10 racks on a human being, but it’s all for not :lol: :rofl:

Dudes are bass ackwards

“Hey, I’m 69, I put bounties on dudes, threatened to kill or possibly shot at someone. But some rivals have also threatened my family so now, I’d like to give their names to the authorities. Thank you”

Last edited:
Comical how each and every one of yall are in here lying for other men on the internet.

I don't advocate snitching at all

But if I'm running with some *****s and im the "talent" and they are the "protection" and we all get jammed up how am I supposed to be okay with these *****s plotting to kill me? Robbing me? ****ing my dusty *** baby mom's?

I'm supposed to not say a damn thing right?

Y'all are dead lying to yourself.

Majority of y'all never sniffed no street **** at all so we supposed to believe with those circumstances y'all gonna stand tall and take a life sentence on the chin with a high chance of getting murdered in prison?

Who are y'all trying to convince here :lol:

Come on my guy. We knew Tekashi was faking the funk from the jump. We knew them blood ****** in BK were standing close to him for the cash grab. We knew how this story would play out.

Folks tried to caution that little *****. Instead of heeding that advice, he walked around on the tough **** with his chest out. All that “I let my nuts hang” **** comes with a price he knew he couldn’t pay.

A majority of cats in here would sing if it were discovered that their “mans” was stealing money and plotting to get them knocked off. It is what it is with that. But the difference is this kid was walking around like he was teflon and would ride with that “it’s ******* treway” **** until the wheels fell off.

Now comes the time for him to man up and accept responsibility for what he advocated, but the ***** got in that room and gave his best rendition of Sweetest Taboo.

Come on my guy. We knew Tekashi was faking the funk from the jump. We knew them blood *****s in BK were standing close to him for the cash grab. We knew how this story would play out.

Folks tried to caution that little *****. Instead of heeding that advice, he walked around on the tough **** with his chest out. All that “I let my nuts hang” **** comes with a price he knew he couldn’t pay.

A majority of cats in here would sing if it were discovered that their “mans” was stealing money and plotting to get them knocked off. It is what it is with that. But the difference is this kid was walking around like he was teflon and would ride with that “it’s ****ing treway” **** until the wheels fell off.

Now comes the time for him to man up and accept responsibility for what he advocated, but the ***** got in that room and gave his best rendition of Sweetest Taboo.

I'm not disagreeing with anything you said at all.

My point is these dayroom ****** on this forum would do the exact same thing.

ESPECIALLY if the dudes you were running with were extorting you, ******* your BM, and plotting to kill you

If his life is actually in danger what you expect? :lol: For his ego to be so big he's gonna be like nah I'm gonna risk it to still be famous?

Yeah, there'd be an account set up for his royalties. Thats not hard at all for the gov to set up.

And yeah, the gov provides you a new id, home, and job in witness protection.

The real issue is all those face tats.

Take a while for him to go back to looking like

maxresdefault.jpg

0318-the-game-tekashi-insta-3.jpg

Considering he risked it all to become famous in the first place.........

giphy.gif

I think it’s difference between the cats in here and BixNine. None of us, to my knowledge, are out here talking that tough stuff out in public. That kid was all for the smoke when he was out, so he welcomed those predicaments.

But I agree completely. I’m definitely not going to jail for no 47 years for cats who piped my BM, stole my money, and was about to ride on me. All them ****** going down. But we’re on the side of the law abiding citizens so that’s expected of someone in our lane. You choose to live that gangsta life, live it to the end. Don’t pick and choose.

Speaking of snitching, anyone heard Troy saying Tax was getting ready to cooperate as well?

Last edited:
I'm not disagreeing with anything you said at all.

My point is these dayroom *****s on this forum would do the exact same thing.

ESPECIALLY if the dudes you were running with were extorting you, ****ing your BM, and plotting to kill you

Why was he RUNNING with dudes who were extorting him in the first place... oh, my bad.....

It was an exchange for the fame he so desperately wanted. He chose that life bro. And again, he put money on peoples head so, he’s just as guilty

Comical how each and every one of yall are in here lying for other men on the internet.

I don't advocate snitching at all

But if I'm running with some *****s and im the "talent" and they are the "protection" and we all get jammed up how am I supposed to be okay with these *****s plotting to kill me? Robbing me? ****ing my dusty *** baby mom's?

I'm supposed to not say a damn thing right?

Y'all are dead lying to yourself.

Majority of y'all never sniffed no street **** at all so we supposed to believe with those circumstances y'all gonna stand tall and take a life sentence on the chin with a high chance of getting murdered in prison?

Who are y'all trying to convince here :lol:

At the end of day he shoulda stayed on the porch if he wasn't built like that. You can't claim to be this Tony Montana dude then after **** hits the fan you say "well I'm just the talent" he didn't operate as just the talent. Everybody with any type of sense could see he was p**** so don't put yourself in that situation.

He shoulda just made hype music w/o all the false flagging. It's a whole lane of weirdo rappers that got a fan base. He didn't NEED to do the extra BS but he did it cuz he was so thirsty to be famous.

At the end of day he shoulda stayed on the porch if he wasn't built like that. You can't claim to be this Tony Montana dude then after **** hits the fan you say "well I'm just the talent" he didn't operate as just the talent. Everybody with any type of sense could see he was p**** so don't put yourself in that situation.

He shoulda just made hype music w/o all the false flagging. It's a whole lane of weirdo rappers that got a fan base. He didn't NEED to do the extra BS but he did it cuz he was so thirsty to be famous.

All truth.

I'm never putting myself in that situation. I don't want fame or money that bad. I'm never running with gangs or any of that ****. It's easy for us to say we're not telling but I know for me, I was raised not to tell but I also never put myself in situations like that.

I think he's a sucka for joining a gang for cred to get money and fame for his music career.

I think he's a sucka for telling.

All stated in one verse. There's no sympathy or understanding for someone who willingly put people's lives & futures in danger for self profit, & then went & told because his life & future was put in jeopardy. All around trash situation from everyone included.

But he's gonna get released & he's gonna get a pass to continue to put out music. Whether it's the spanish wave or he continues to go the soundcloud wave, he's gonna get backing from the Labels (who are about to RAPE him in a deal, because those lawyer fees are gonna eat him alive) & continue to go on business as usual.
If anyone believes there's real links to these record companies owning private prison stocks What better way to strengthen your stock then promoting a rapper who openly snitched in a huge case.

This will only encourage snitching more than ever to a younger generation.

They aren't on good terms or together, so she would want to go in witsec? And what is witsec for these dumb kids with social media?

You're giving up your family.

That's a good question. :lol:

Them old Mafia dudes that snitched couldn't stay low key when the government moved them to some empty town. This mfer here definitely won't lay low and be smart. His baby mother doing vlad tv interviews right now. :lol:

His bm a bird on the low. She could get it tho. -ye shrug

That kid is definitely not going to get low when he gets out.

I’d bet on him getting out and trying to spin the “I was a kid, I was getting extorted, gangs are wack, drugs are bad, they weren’t my friends, they were plotting to kill me, I just want to focus on my music, I love my fans, I have a kid I have to take care of” angle and going down that route.

And you’d be kidding yourself if you don’t think some of these people would buy it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom