Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Somehow, someway, he’s gonna flip this whole thing and convince some people to still side with him

He came up doing the clown act so this really isn’t disheartening news to know he’s cooperating, I really think the public doesn’t care, he just gonna have to deal with the ****** he got jammed up

Or get extorted like crazy to remain alive

i bet he wont go into witness protection he just gonna hire top of the line security and bang out tracks. move out of NY probly go to a state where he can get a gun license and live in a gated community. the kid has millions, and can still make millions by putting more music out.

tbh move to florida cuz nobody cares if u an opp there... they still aint kill zimmerman

Nah, everywhere is hot for bruh. He gon have to move out the country for a while

One thing I don't understand about this Turkey69 situation is if he gets witsec, how does that work with him having a kid and not being with the kids mother and her being all over social media
Depending on if their lives are in danger too she can opt to stay out of it and dude is gonna have to do witsec on his own, never seeing his kid.

She'd have to get some custody of the kid if she doesn't have it already.
Nah, everywhere is hot for bruh. He gon have to move out the country for a while
Nah, he can go to Colorado or New Hampshire or Maine :lol:

Yeah, I'm not sure if I believe the witness protection angle. He'd be giving up everything he knows and not being able to tell anyone who he was.

He's a high school drop out, so is he going to get a 9 to 5 making minimum wage? What about his music royalties? They have an account set up?

I wouldn't know for sure, but I imagine that part isn't too difficult to deal with.

It is, because they could easily get to him through her. Either asking, paying or threatening her, or staking out her place.

They aren't on good terms or together, so she would want to go in witsec? And what is witsec for these dumb kids with social media?

You're giving up your family.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I believe the witness protection angle. He'd be giving up everything he knows and not being able to tell anyone who he was.

He's a high school drop out, so is he going to get a 9 to 5 making minimum wage? What about his music royalties? They have an account set up?
If his life is actually in danger what you expect? :lol: For his ego to be so big he's gonna be like nah I'm gonna risk it to still be famous?

Yeah, there'd be an account set up for his royalties. Thats not hard at all for the gov to set up.

And yeah, the gov provides you a new id, home, and job in witness protection.

The real issue is all those face tats.

Take a while for him to go back to looking like

maxresdefault.jpg

0318-the-game-tekashi-insta-3.jpg

Last edited:
Snitching doesn't equate plant. He's just a snitch
Snitch or is he doing a job he was hired to do?

Any footage of this “very famous” rapper being arrested? I haven’t seen it yet

I don’t believe he’s in real custody pretty much they have said from jump he’s here for his own protection AKA he works for us

If his life is actually in danger what you expect? :lol: For his ego to be so big he's gonna be like nah I'm gonna risk it to still be famous?

Yeah, there'd be an account set up for his royalties. Thats not hard at all for the gov to set up.

And yeah, the gov provides you a new id, home, and job in witness protection.

The real issue is all those face tats.

Take a while for him to go back to looking like

maxresdefault.jpg

0318-the-game-tekashi-insta-3.jpg

Just some Clorox wipes and a wardrobe change

Snitch or is he doing a job he was hired to do?

Any footage of this “very famous” rapper being arrested? I haven’t seen it yet

I don’t believe he’s in real custody pretty much they have said from jump he’s here for his own protection AKA he works for us

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i bet he wont go into witness protection he just gonna hire top of the line security and bang out tracks. move out of NY probly go to a state where he can get a gun license and live in a gated community. the kid has millions, and can still make millions by putting more music out.

tbh move to florida cuz nobody cares if u an opp there... they still aint kill zimmerman
He doesn’t have millions anymore,
His record label and his crew and his baby mama soaked his accounts dry.

I remember when his lawyer pleaded for bail with all the money he had in his account which was like 1.6 million.
Which will get dried up with lawyer and court fees.

He will be broke when he comes out, I’m sure he will still make money because he does have a strong fan following all over, but he definitely lost all his street cred( not sure if he even had any to begin with though)

P.s, I’m tired af of all these kids defending 69 on YouTube video comments saying “ frank Lucas snitched yet no one batted an eye”

Big difference, 69 snitched ON HIS CREW, however grimey they were

Frank Lucas just ousted every corrupt cop in New York City. ( as far as i know)

P.s, I’m tired af of all these kids defending 69 on YouTube video comments saying “ frank Lucas snitched yet no one batted an eye”

Big difference, 69 snitched ON HIS CREW, however grimey they were

Frank Lucas just ousted every corrupt cop in New York City. ( as far as i know)

Snitching is snitching. Y’all let a rainbow haired, bozo, no talent having, completely garbage rapper make headway in hip hop.

Lastly, People defending this crap, lets you know hip hop has no credibility anymore. Never in a million years did I forsee a guy like him even having a career.

Question is, once hes back out, will fans allow him to revive his career?

Will he still have a legitimate fan base after this?

Wouldn’t be surprised if he went the pitbull route n started makin hispanic music. Lol

"yall" lmfaoooo what u mean "yall" i hope u mean the 9treybloods in association with lucian grainge (the head of universal)'s son. that's two machines pumping the music out, the streets AND the suits & ties.

hip hop isnt a subculture anymore. hip hop is popular culture, and one of the cons to when culture goes pop is now anyone can get into it (oversaturation and not from the culture or from its essence, there's no longer a 'from' the culture once something becomes 'popular' culture.), because once it gets too popular it doesnt have that exclusivity anymore. pros is hip hop has a wider audience.

when the ppl born from the 40's - 2010's die off, no one will remember what it means to be "from" the culture of hip hop. there'll be so many youtubers and instagram famous kids and tv boy bands and other digital platforms that blow up from hip hop that it could be the new face. there'll always be room for the hood but they wont be looking at the youtubers or whatever as "ugh they aint this trap music or hip hop ****" they gonna be like that's hip hop too n gotta make money n make music with them gotta blow up more. aint 2 chainz on the remix of that wack *** ariana grande track? 9 rings? it's been already begun from time. gucci mane x jake paul. papoose x jeanie ortega (disney bish, that's so raven bish)

Question is, once hes back out, will fans allow him to revive his career?

Will he still have a legitimate fan base after this?

Wouldn’t be surprised if he went the pitbull route n started makin hispanic music. Lol

25 million monthly listeners on Spotify (calculated from the last 28 days), ranks him as 54th most streamed artist in the last 28 days

im sure 12.5 million of those listeners arent from the hood & just like it cuz it's popular music.even if 50% didnt f wit him anymore cuz he snitched, he still has 12.5 milli audience left. selling out crowds of 5K ppl per city (whom dgaf abt snitch sh or hood politics) still makes him $30K/show (im lowballing these #'s). he's living proof that bad publicity only makes him bigger.

the question is how safe is it for him to be touring or releasing music... he'd need Trump level security with him at all times. He ratted out the 9treys and there's bloods all over the states who'd want the bounty (and/or other allied gangs). he can only do high security arenas. he'd be in constant fear for his life forever.

or he could go witness protection get surgery remove all tats cut his hair get a nosejob etc n work a regular normal job

Comical how each and every one of yall are in here lying for other men on the internet.

I don't advocate snitching at all

But if I'm running with some ****** and im the "talent" and they are the "protection" and we all get jammed up how am I supposed to be okay with these ****** plotting to kill me? Robbing me? ******* my dusty *** baby mom's?

I'm supposed to not say a damn thing right?

Y'all are dead lying to yourself.

Majority of y'all never sniffed no street **** at all so we supposed to believe with those circumstances y'all gonna stand tall and take a life sentence on the chin with a high chance of getting murdered in prison?

Who are y'all trying to convince here :lol:

Comical how each and every one of yall are in here lying for other men on the internet.

I don't advocate snitching at all

But if I'm running with some *****s and im the "talent" and they are the "protection" and we all get jammed up how am I supposed to be okay with these *****s plotting to kill me? Robbing me? ****ing my dusty *** baby mom's?

I'm supposed to not say a damn thing right?

Y'all are dead lying to yourself.

Majority of y'all never sniffed no street **** at all so we supposed to believe with those circumstances y'all gonna stand tall and take a life sentence on the chin with a high chance of getting murdered in prison?

Who are y'all trying to convince here :lol:

Take it in blood p****y

He knew what he was getting into. That’s how street stuff suppose to go but oh, I forgot... the streets is a fallacy and these dudes really are soft.

When you commit capers, do drug deals and whatnot, that’s part of the unwritten rules oh... I forgot that’s fake.

You bring up the “internet” when these so called “street n_” broadcast EVERYTHING on the internet. Worse than these females.

Stop crying bruh. He signed up for it, took his oath, now he don’t wanna take it on the chin. He signed up for the “streets” now he wanna renege.

F**** a dude threatening my mom or children, if he say he gone kill them, call his bluff then. But again, the “streets” is now sesame street. It’s all phony. You ain’t even a “street” dude so hush that noise. All these guys characters and fakers.

Again, take it in blood dawg, or sush up

Detroit doin them.

Them *****’s really dgaf bout the Atlanta trap sound and im all for it.

I look @ the Detroit scene as the true progression of the golden era of hiphop.

Overall, they still about RAPPING.

No idea why its takin the city so long to break through. They got a good thing goin out there...

Detroit doin them.

Them *****’s really dgaf bout the Atlanta trap sound and im all for it.

I look @ the Detroit scene as the true progression of the golden era of hiphop.

Overall, they still about RAPPING.

No idea why its takin the city so long to break through. They got a good thing goin out there...

a GREAT thing going.

Back
Top Bottom