Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Turk was trash man
Wayne was a youngin rapping better than juve/bg
Young prodigy 20+ years in the game :pimp:

You trippin. :lol:

400 Degreez is still better than every Wayne album and Chopper City In The Ghetto too. Turk was far from trash. Him and Wayne used to share the same verse and go back and forth on a lot of records, they was basically the same back then except Wayne had work ethic.

You trippin. :lol:

400 Degreez is still better than every Wayne album and Chopper City In The Ghetto too. Turk was far from trash. Him and Wayne used share the same verse and go back and forth on a lot of records, they was basically the same back then except Wayne had work ethic.

And they use to ghostwrite for Wayne...

“Tell it to my 9!”

Wayne stole that from BG :lol: :rofl:
Numerous verses or lingo BG used, Wayne would use later on

And they use to ghostwrite for Wayne...

“Tell it to my 9!”

Wayne stole that from BG :lol: :rofl:
Numerous verses or lingo BG used, Wayne would use later on

Juvie was on Combat Jack (a great listen btw) talking about how nice Wayne Pen was as a kid though. Said he took rapping really seriously and they knew he was the one.

One of the best Combat episodes. Highly recommend it.

Juvie was on Combat Jack (a great listen btw) talking about how nice Wayne Pen was as a kid though. Said he took rapping really seriously and they knew he was the one.

It’s like the younger brother soaking in game from his older brother. Thats apparent. I’m a Wayne fan, lol. Not knocking him. But during the Hot Boy 96-2001 era. BG was my guy.

BG had his era. And so did Wayne. And, Wayne was probably the most marketable. Even after Juvenile and in the Hot Boy era. I’d agree with that too.

But strictly late 90s cash money, BG was my personal fave

I remember listening to this and I don’t believe him. Feel like it’s just something they have to say cause Wayne the biggest name. Those verses were average as **** back then, his pen was trash, is trash and will forever be trash. Doesn’t have an album that can **** with Cash Money’s top 5 albums and Baby washed him on multiple songs.

I remember listening to this and I don’t believe him. Feel like it’s just something they have to say cause Wayne the biggest name. Those verses were average as **** back then, his pen was trash, is trash and will forever be trash. Doesn’t have an album that can **** with Cash Money’s top 5 albums and Baby washed him on multiple songs.
this interview was in like 2015 or so so after his fall off

Rich the kid AGAIN

damn I literally saw this **** and did the Soulja :lol:

Jewelry, cars and flexing etc prolly the biggest rap catch 22

If you a certain type of rapper fans expect you to appear to be at least 3-4x times wealthier than them at bare minimum or you broke :lol: that same **** make you a real *** target tho

damn I literally saw this **** and did the Soulja :lol:

Jewelry, cars and flexing etc prolly the biggest rap catch 22

If you a certain type of rapper fans expect you to appear to be at least 3-4x times wealthier than them at bare minimum or you broke :lol: that same **** make you a real *** target tho

Rich been victimized crazy. He an easy lick. He the ***** you know not on it...but flash jewels and cash around and pop big ****. With no tones, goons etc. Got my dawg Ursher hemmed up hanging round yo :smh:

Back
Top Bottom