Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ain't he from Mississipi or Alabama? Not surprising.

LimeWire and bathing apes ipod nano Soulja >

what u gon do mane...

Waka been talking that talk in his press run so far...he came a long way from "yea voting gud"

he's off as hell on the producers/DJ's staying in their lane...some of the best records have come from Khaled/Clue types...I see what he's saying about controlling the club instead of the rappers

did they ask him about fathering keef which in turn fathered this generation

Didnt this dude go off on somebody for saying doing drugs is not cool ? I'm sure he wished he could go back

video_image-468454.jpg

video_image-468446.jpg

video_image-468453.jpg

Fredo has egg on his face but Russ def does too much...they had old tweets of his pop up where he was trying to buy lean and xans lol

he was beefing with some rock dude that **** was hilarious.

rock dude was getting roasted and tried to compliment his music and vince told that ***** to "unhinge his black ****" :lol: my ***** who talks like that

Waka ep was dope I'd listen to a podcast of his or something...

Last edited:
what he say???
what happened??? :nerd:

Earlier this week, Eminem made waves after debuting an intense new freestyle during the BET Hip-Hop Awards, where he slammed Donald Trump and voiced support for Colin Kaepernick’s NFL protest. Tonight, during his talk at at Chicago’s Museum of Contemporary Art for Pitchfork’s In Sight Out series, Vince Staplesshared his thoughts on the viral hit. “It was trash,” he said. “He can do better.” Staples went on to assert that if he were to rap those lines, it would be taken less seriously: “If I said, ‘This is for Colin/Ball up a fist/And keep it balled up/Like Donald the *****,’ they would be like, ‘Get this ***** out of here.’

- https://pitchfork.com/news/vince-staples-calls-eminems-trump-freestyle-trash/

Snoop could get away with that Donald the ***** line, as well as the whole freestyle. Mos. Kweli. Busta. Hella random hip hop old heads coulda pulled it off honestly.

Vince is right that he couldn't get away with it, but that's because it was more on some slowed down poetry spoken word **** and that's not really his style.

I've been saying the last couple years of Em has been trash, but that freestyle was straight. Definitely better than anything else he's done recently.

Yeah man...that **** was trash. I was bewildered at people trying to pass that **** off as dope simply because of who Em is. It was double bewildering to see people trying to pretend how "impactful" it was. It was triple bewildering because of how ridiculous he looked while doing it also.

Lil Pump - D Rose > Eminem's BET Freestyle Cypher

Back
Top Bottom