Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm taking Jeezy over TI, I play way more Jeezy albums than TIs.

I've said it before, I don't love a lot of TI albums. I skip so many songs on most of his albums.

I still like new Jeezy, I liked half of his last album. I liked Church in the Streets or whatever it was called a lot.

Album wise

B sig >>>>> x & pun.
I mean one guy is dead with one classic album and another really good posthumous album. Less than Big, of course Pac, and even Big L.

X got 2 classics. Yes things took a dip after And then There Was X... but that's 3 stellar albums that a lot of rappers 20 years innthe game dont have.

But honestly as big of a Siegel fan I was/am where is his classic? The B. Coming? To me thats the closest. It aint the Truth or the Reason.

Yo said **** no as if sig aint no where near x and pun. Hilarious.

X had one ****in year people!!! ONE! Idc how hot that ***** was.

How tf x so great when everything he released after 98 was a weed plate?

Sig solo joints plus the work he put in on the dynasty and them 2 SP joints >>>>. Foh

Keep if funky, yall fakin bc yo was behind jay. *pause* literally cant be any other reason...

**EDIT** Truth and b. Coming are classics. Stop frontin. Reason, 4/5.

Last edited:
Get at me dog.

Screenshot_20190207-190617_Google.jpg

Yo said **** no as if sig aint no where near x and pun. Hilarious.

X had one ****in year people!!! ONE! Idc how hot that ***** was.

How tf x so great when everything he released after 98 was a weed plate?

Sig solo joints plus the work he put in on the dynasty and them 2 SP joints >>>>. Foh

Keep if funky, yall fakin bc yo was behind jay. *pause* literally cant be any other reason...

**EDIT** Truth and b. Coming are classics. Stop frontin. Reason, 4/5.

I’m not taking any Sig album over Its Dark, Flesh Blood or Capital Punishment. I’m a huge Sigel fan, bought every album and The Truth is his best album to me, B Coming is tough too but I don’t even have to think about it. It’s that easy for me.

And if you count compilations, that’s including Ruff Ryders and Terror Squad albums too. Both labels had fire and they were killing ****.

Back
Top Bottom