Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:nthat:
182465_2.jpg

EDIT::rofl: the first comment on the Youtube page.
"90% of todays rapper would've got robbed in "The Tunnel"

Dmx has quite possibly earned himself more clout off the strength of TWO albums than any other rapper ever. Lol

Real **** tho...

overrated as well too
but that's for another day
also im not saying he trash or nothing
just not as great as folks say
hes not great
hes good
which is above mediocre

Whole heartedly agree but, I also dont feel like having the convo right now. Lol

HIGHLY possible of you were 13 in 1998, and eventually 18 or 19 on 2004...
Thanks for fixing my math. That said, those are 2 totally different types of teenagers.

You also had to be 13. Anyone older would (or should) have been 2 years removed from high school during GRODT. That's a very small group of people in comparison to folks that are 50 and X fans.

GRODT was my junior year in high school but I definitely remember picking up Dark As He'll and Hell is Hot when my niece was born in 99.

Last edited:
Yo said **** no as if sig aint no where near x and pun. Hilarious.

X had one ****in year people!!! ONE! Idc how hot that ***** was.

How tf x so great when everything he released after 98 was a weed plate?

Sig solo joints plus the work he put in on the dynasty and them 2 SP joints >>>>. Foh

Keep if funky, yall fakin bc yo was behind jay. *pause* literally cant be any other reason...

**EDIT** Truth and b. Coming are classics. Stop frontin. Reason, 4/5.
Like yo, I really think you experience time differently b.

X did not have one year :lol:

The Truth aint no classic :lol

Random observation.

I guess the offbeat flow is the official new wave right now. I think I can tolerate this more than the migos/triplet flow. Seem like the youngins got their own variations of the offbeat ****. So when I hear one...it doesn't necessarily sound like a carbon copy of something else.

I'm impressed.

Back
Top Bottom