Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's funny cause NT is the only place I really see the Jeezy being washed slander. Most people I see in the streets still rock with him whenever he drops. Hood chicks especially still love him lol His recent music doesn't have a lot of replay value is all.

Personally I thought TOD 3 was dope. He definitely could use a new fire single though.

Dyxd4YIW0AEbS86.jpg

TIMELESS image! Her s*** was clapping

It's funny cause NT is the only place I really see the Jeezy being washed slander. Most people I see in the streets still rock with him whenever he drops. Hood chicks especially still love him lol His recent music doesn't have a lot of replay value is all.

Personally I thought TOD 3 was dope. He definitely could use a new fire single though.

Well you need to get out more my G Jeezy has literally been washed up for a decade

Never listen to Jeezy takes off NT a lot of these dudes chose a side between him & gucci. I remember NT telling me Jeezy was done way back around TRIB 1 & that the "streets" don't **** with him no more. Went to Onyx in charlotte & they literally played the ENTIRE mixtape front to back :lol:

Jeezy vs Gucci/ Jeezy vs Ross arguments used to slap :lol:.

But Jeezy will always be good in the hood. Him, Gucci, Boosie, and Yo Gotti will always have a buzz in damn near any hood in this country.

Big ole Facts. Future in that convo now too.

Tip don’t get that luv though 8o 8o 8o

But Jeezy will always be good in the hood. Him, Gucci, Boosie, and Yo Gotti will always have a buzz in damn near any hood in this country.

Of course he good in the hood. He a legend fasho but that don’t change the fact that musically, his best days are behind him, his last great complete body of work was literally 2009

Glad to see these dudes got right, there's just way too many mutual people between them for them to have kept that beef up for so long

Never listen to Jeezy takes off NT a lot of these dudes chose a side between him & gucci. I remember NT telling me Jeezy was done way back around TRIB 1 & that the "streets" don't **** with him no more. Went to Onyx in charlotte & they literally played the ENTIRE mixtape front to back :lol:

You do realize it’s 2019 right?

Of course he good in the hood. He a legend fasho but that don’t change the fact that musically, his best days are behind him, his last great complete body of work was literally 2009

Oh no, don't get it twisted. I 100% agree with you on Jeezy :lol

was really just making a random point.

Big ole Facts. Future in that convo now too.

Tip don’t get that luv though :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

What differentiates TIP from those 4 (IMO) is that a lot of TIP's success came through his albums. The only big mixtape I remember from him was Down with the King.

Gucci, Boosie, YO, and Jeezy: A large chunk of their buzz came from their mixtapes, before they even released an album. TI dropped I'm Serious way back in 2001, so he had already been around, and didn't really need mixtape buzz.

He definitely deserves that love though.

Back
Top Bottom