Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

See man, I don’t have the patience for this ****. Women in their early 20s be emotional and immature as hell (for the most part). I can’t imagine the frustration of trying to hold a meaningful conversation with a 23 year old chick. I’m getting frustrated just thinking about it.:lol::smh:

She mature though. Can hold a conversation about anything, sometimes I see that young emotional **** creep out and I check it but she cool. Girls are more mature than us anyway. :lol:

Yea dog she said it out her mouth. I posted the article a few pages back I doubt it's still up because son's lawyers allegedly had a few publications taken down.

Yeah. That’s wild.

But to be fair... it’s the word of a 14 year old child. She could be exaggerating.

She mature though. Can hold a conversation about anything, sometimes I see that young emotional **** creep out and I check it but she cool. Girls are more mature than us anyway. :lol:

Mannnnn... Theoretically

A few months ago I was dealing with a 32 year old and she would have mood swings, texting me the peace sign emoji when she was upset.

More recently I’m dealing with one whose 25 and she holds it down better than the older joint.

... talks a lot tho. :smh: :lol:

Was listening to some of Quando stuff. Son dead be channeling RHQ entire sound in the booth. :lol:

We giving the wave riding a pass because the music is cool? :nerd:

Quite a few artists caught the slander cannons for the same thing. :lol:

rich homie came out when i was 16-17 and bruh look younger than me

thats genuine influence + he not straight biting to where u think its quan the way desiigner dead *** coulda passed for future since thats who it seem like u referring to

Mannnnn... Theoretically

A few months ago I was dealing with a 32 year old and she would have mood swings, texting me the peace sign emoji when she was upset.

More recently I’m dealing with one whose 25 and she holds it down better than the older joint.

... talks a lot tho. :smh: :lol:
Last chick I was dealing with was 28 and wishy washy as ****. :lol: She would text me all day. We would talk on the phone and chill, she was cool some days. Then she would hit me out the blue with "you don't try to get to know me" and get upset and act like all I wanted was the sex. B**** I woulda been stopped talking to you if that was it. I think she was bipolar.

New chick is the same everyday. :pimp:

The fact that it's all over those mainstream gossip sites makes me wonder if this is some Kris Jenner-esque smear campaign.

all this **** got an asterisk by it.

thats why i respect the currensys nips and doms more and more now. they still got the M’s but didnt have to go “over there” and get drugged out or sacrifice some type of dirt on their name to be forever held over them or even ever really just get outta character

i feel like what @VARNELL HILL say about them needing some crazy **** to hold over you to even make it past a certain level is more and more true everytime one of these type stories come out

get upset and act like all I wanted was the sex. B**** I woulda been stopped talking to you if that was it.

41491.jpg

I have my read receipts turned off, but I curved a joint the other day by turning them on specifically for her texts. :lol: :smh:

Doing that petty **** isn’t normally my thing, but some of these joints really have an over inflated ego just because they have vaginas.
Chicks handle rejection the worst...too many thirsty, simpin cats out chea combined with social media so its rare when they dont get their way immediately...the have breakdowns just over you not picking up the phone or not coming to see them right when they asked :lol:

I keep my read receipts off too cuz I can only imagine the headaches that come with that, joints be treating it like gospel

BM hit me the othe day with
“All those years together, and it’s like I never
even knew you the way you act now”

Been there, exact same words :lol:

I remember shorty hit me one time like “you’re a POS, all you’re good for is sex”. I’m looking at the phone like that Waka “okay” gif :lol:

Didn't even ask a question, "why you leave me on read" :smh:
FAM!

That was a point of contention for 5 years in my last relationship. ***** would say something not warranting a response and expect something back or be upset.

I second the no read receipts. My ex tried to get me to turn mine on for our whole relationship.:stoneface:

I eventually started just making sure I always had the last text regardless if my response made sense.:lol:

Women crazy, man.:sick:

Back
Top Bottom