Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

My mind still blown that Zoe is Flo’s hype man.

Mind was blown when I seen dude getting his spliff star on with a red Mohawk.... like this can’t be the dude who made hood N and woozy

My mind was blown too. I was flipping through the channels some years back on New Years or something I think....and I see Flo-rida performing with a chubby hype man with a red Mohawk and hear the voice sound familiar. I’m like, is that Gorrila Zoe? :lol:. Low and behold....it damn sure was.

A88FC268-AF82-4022-9B39-2D10BE8ED45C.jpeg

My mind was blown too. I was flipping through the channels some years back on New Years or something I think....and I see Flo-rida performing with a chubby hype man with a red Mohawk and hear the voice sound familiar. I’m like, is that Gorrila Zoe? :lol:. Low and behold....it damn sure was.

****** out here looking like future tag team champions

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The timing of all these grooming stories coming out now is interesting though.

He's obviously been doing this for a while.

Yeah it is interesting. I’ve seen a few of these before but i just viewed as some good guy Drake ****.

Now that it’s “confirmed” he messing with a young chick and _’s got documentation that he was already, at the least, chilling with her at age 15-16 puts all this **** in a whole new context :lol:

Yeah it is interesting. I’ve seen a few of these before but i just viewed as some good guy Drake ****.

Now that it’s “confirmed” he messing with a young chick and _’s got documentation that he was already, at the least, chilling with her at age 15-16 puts all this **** in a whole new context :lol:

The fact that it's all over those mainstream gossip sites makes me wonder if this is some Kris Jenner-esque smear campaign.

Let’s see if FAKE, gets railroaded like R. Kelly...

Will Spotify take down Drakes music, too??

His fans are altogether phony so, I’m sure he’ll be defended

The timing of all these grooming stories coming out now is interesting though.

He's obviously been doing this for a while.

The timing of it all is what I find most interesting.

I also take it with a grain of salt that Drake is trying to woo the 18 year old joint. That ***** has proven time and time again that he’s just one of those “extra” people who does **** for the sake of the subtle flex. For all we know, son could’ve been talking business with shorty. I don’t know how likely that is, but it’s just strange to me that the public jumps to a romantic relationship being formed whenever a man (particularly a man) is caught out with women. I’m always skeptical of the narratives being painted by the media.

I don’t think Drake is on the pedo stuff, but you really never know what the next man does in his free/alone time.

I’m not sure if I’d hand him the Nasty Award yet but he’s definitely invited to the ceremony. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom