Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You hugging tweens from behind like that?

Didn’t the article (from E news of all places btw :rolleyes) specify that the Hailey chick was 18 in the hug picture? :lol:

Where do you all draw the line on how young of a chick you’d smash?

I remember this topic came up yearrrrrrrs ago on the general boards and the consensus, if I remember correctly, was that 18 was the acceptable age for any age man to mess around with. Think that was easily 10 years ago because I remember Dirty participating in the conversation. Interested in seeing how folks thoughts on that matter have evolved.

Didn’t the article (from E news of all places btw :rolleyes) specify that the Hailey chick was 18 in the hug picture? :lol:

Where do you all draw the line on how young of a chick you’d smash?

I remember this topic came up yearrrrrrrs ago on the general boards and the consensus, if I remember correctly, was that 18 was the acceptable age for any age man to mess around with. Think that was easily 10 years ago because I remember Dirty participating in the conversation. Interested in seeing how folks thoughts on that matter have evolved.

That was Jimmy Jam's daughter. The Hailey chick isn't 18.

and he has pics of her pre 18 looking wild inappropriate.

18 is just too creepy for me. I’m 33 and out the game but if 33 yr old single me has options, I’ll going through all of them before i entertain a freshman in college. But that’s just me

Drake is 32 and can get whoever he wants. I’m not understanding his logic.

Personally, I can't see messing with a chick that young now.

If I had more to lose I'd be less inclined to take any of those chances. Regardless or the legality, the optics are wild. That and you have to know how much power you're giving to someone who's most likely emotional and immature.

To each his own, though. ****** be bored and rich and make stupid decisions.

That was Jimmy Jam's daughter. The Hailey chick isn't 18.

and he has pics of her pre 18 looking wild inappropriate.

This one?

topelement.jpg

Sidenote: who the heck is Hailey Baldwin?

18 is just too creepy for me. I’m 33 and out the game but if 33 yr old single me has options, I’ll going through all of them before i entertain a freshman in college. But that’s just me

Obviously he can’t get whoever he wants, if he gotta serenade a 14 year old. I’m 30. Youngest I’ll talk to is 20 years old.

Let these girls go through situations and life experiences first.

A 32 year old texting a 14 year old girl (who isn’t his child, or family) ridiculous. If you’re counseling her or giving career advice cool

Dudes defending the stuff, how would you feel about a 32 year old man taking pics hugged up with your 15-18 year old daughter?

Unless you were a corny kid and couldn't get girls or have psychological issues.

Agreed. 29 year old me wouldn’t be able to entertain an 18 year old regardless of when I met her, but 24 year old grad school me knocked down about 2 sophomores who were 19 at the time.

I guess it’s all about being aware of the optics that become associated with it. I’m inclined to believe Drake knows better, but I mean... the conversation around all of this stuff has only become more prevalent over the last two years.

Who knows, b.

Agreed. 29 year old me wouldn’t be able to entertain an 18 year old regardless of when I met her, but 24 year old grad school me knocked down about 2 sophomores who were 19 at the time.

I guess it’s all about being aware of the optics that become associated with it. I’m inclined to believe Drake knows better, but I mean... the conversation around all of this stuff has only become more prevalent over the last two years.

Who knows, b.

And see, my friend, i mentioned an 18 year old freshman and yourself 2 19 year old sophomores.

This man allegedly been close to two girls under 16.

00889F11-BC6D-4717-AEDE-27B959956AA3.png

A 32 year old texting a 14 year old girl (who isn’t his child, or family) ridiculous. If you’re counseling her or giving career advice cool

We can all agree that it looks wild that a 32 year old talking to a 14 year old via text is wild. But what I’m saying is that we have no context of their conversation. Stranger things shorty said he was giving her advice or some ****, and it’s not as though screenshots of inappropriate texts have been released, so we truly can’t nail the ***** to the cross is what I’m getting at.

I'm 30 and I'm messing with a 23 year old and I can still sense some of that young girl energy on her when we talk. I can't even see myself tryna have real conversations with a 20 and under girl.

The **** we gon talk about? :lol:

Drake gotta relax. What is he texting them? How's school?

I'm 30 and I'm messing with a 23 year old and I can still sense some of that young girl energy on her when we talk. I can't even see myself tryna have real conversations with a 20 and under girl.

See man, I don’t have the patience for this ****. Women in their early 20s be emotional and immature as hell (for the most part). I can’t imagine the frustration of trying to hold a meaningful conversation with a 23 year old chick. I’m getting frustrated just thinking about it.:lol::smh:

Trying to help them with their french homework :smh:

Ain’t enough conversation in the world to text or call a chic all day. I’d feel like such a bum. I ain’t even entertaining a chic with no job or car. Don’t car if it’s a hoopty or she working at 7 eleven. Better than nothing.

Can’t stand a nagging women. Ain’t no patience for a young broad

I mean despite the age disparity these are for the most part young celebrities he befriending, so they do have that in common and can relate, in a way :lol:

im out the game but i like to drink while out on a date or whatever...if she cant buy her own drink im good. hell if she dont drink im good.

I mean despite the age disparity these are for the most part young celebrities he befriending, so they do have that in common and can relate, in a way :lol:
i mean i understand that...him sharing game on how to move in that world, and him checking up on her. but him talking to her constantly is wild weird.

The timing of it all is what I find most interesting.

I also take it with a grain of salt that Drake is trying to woo the 18 year old joint. That ***** has proven time and time again that he’s just one of those “extra” people who does **** for the sake of the subtle flex. For all we know, son could’ve been talking business with shorty. I don’t know how likely that is, but it’s just strange to me that the public jumps to a romantic relationship being formed whenever a man (particularly a man) is caught out with women. I’m always skeptical of the narratives being painted by the media.

I don’t think Drake is on the pedo stuff, but you really never know what the next man does in his free/alone time.

I’m not sure if I’d hand him the Nasty Award yet but he’s definitely invited to the ceremony. :lol:

Only pedos have texting relationships with 14 year girls and tell them nonsense like "I miss you so much"

I don't even tell joints I'm ******* that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom