Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

j........billz. :pimp:

skreets hottest yungin. in summer 19 once again remember i been try to tell ya :lol:

I haven't heard that name x-raided since high school when dudes would ask me to burn mix CDs with him, brotha lynch, luni coleone, t nutty etc lol..

:pimp:

Last edited:
Honestly I Kinda of feel where Remy was coming from (Not her questioning his blackness tho, that was wack) but she's kind of right in her assessment although i don't think it played out well. I was into the whole blacklivesmatter thing until i started to see where it headed. It seems like everything is directed towards trying to get those who aren't black to understand the injustice we face.. At a certain point it's like What the **** else needs to be shown, we've seen slavery play out, we see Kids getting shot in parks, In Kmart, In their own homes etc etc on a weekly basis. If we still gotta "explain" after all that time, then those people who don't get it are either A)******ed B) Don't Give A **** because it don't effect them

So at that point we are wasting time trying to convince them instead of getting everyone on the same page in our community, Those same people who have all the patience in the world for everyone else are quick to cancel any black person for the slightest difference of opinion or thought. I can't count how many times i've seen these BLM type cats Try & get a black person completely ostracized or stopped because they're "problematic" or because they are pushing a narrative of black mobility first.

exactly
we could have another black wall street
and be thriven
dont need the white man or anyone else to understand nothin

which is why we should make sure black folks care
and elect more black folks

All fair points , i just got irritated bc rather then having a solid hack and forth really gettong to that understanding remy and joe just shut it down internally and that is the issue i have. They speaking unity but not even opening up to have a debate to let the man speak. And rather then focusing on the issue we attack the mans blackness who has a perspective outside of the tristate area.

Black folks need to vote thats the only way change gon happen. Black wall street aint gon save you from the systematic oppression we see everyday bc they will turn around and create a law to put you at a disadvantage.

Funmy how cannabis legal everywhere now but for years our people gettijg locked up for selling smh voting and getting peoplw that look like us that wont sell out for a dollar is what we need

They arguing 2 different points on this Zimmerman topic. At the end of day it's a war on black people in this country and Zimmerman's name keeps getting put in headlines cuz a lot of white peopl look at him as some guy that killed one of their enemies. Didn't somebody pay big money for the gun he used? Everytime one of these cops kills one of us they get thousands in a gofundme. They celebrate that ****. It's modern day lynching. When they would bring their women and kids out to watch a black man hanging like it was a TV show.

White people don't need to "get it". Remy said it at the end, the problem is there's no consequences for white people killing a black person. If there was real consequences to killing black people it wouldn't happen.

lmao dam just realized this was renni rucci

hungryfoodnew-girlwinston.gif

His career only stopped because he doesn't need to make music anymore. Bruh is set for life

Son has about 10 kids.

You have basketball players who made 100+ mil plus during their careers who end up broke. Much less the countless entertainers.

His number of kids let's you know how smart he is with his money.

Ya not to pocket watch but he's probably paying tons of money to bitter women not to bring him to court. Same thing with boosie and anyone that has multiple kids.

Hell Kelis is trying to break Nas for one kid, same with Chris Brown's hookup and they are paid! Imagine with fetty and boosie are paying monthly.

Back
Top Bottom