Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dame been barking on Lee Daniels about this ever since he started being more visible in the public eye again...so for the past 3/4 years. I thought they settled.

Lee Daniels Settles 'Butler,' 'Empire' Ownership Dispute With Damon Dash

Daniels responded in court by faulting Dash for not being specific about the provisions of the contract while instead relying upon "opaque references" to oral agreements and an "unintelligible jumble of promises and assurances."

Grimey.

That whole situation is bull**** because while dame ain't perfect he's shown for years that he has no problem putting people in position and fighting for them. His whole thing for years was helping other black men from the culture stick together and become self maintained & then a dude does things like this. Glad he did it in a public place, where he's gonna feel the pressure of the public & people asking him these questions.

Noow moving on from that on to a real YOUNG prodigy

i peeped ur finesse game
say some real ****
that i gotta rep
then include a wack *** video
i aint trippin take this rep
i aint clicking that video though

pusha-t-speaks-at-harvard-university-march-31-2016.jpg

Lee Daniels seem like a funny style dude. All of his projects are some black stereotypes or submissive black people being maids ****.

What?! Mystikal aint rape that broad(s).

:nerd:

He blackmailed her...

She stole money from him, he told her he wouldn’t press charges if smash him and the crew.

The other charge was on some drinking type tip. I think they both were drunk and she claims she didn’t want to sleep with him.

Yeeeeesshh

Imagine being Dame who has a reputation that rings bells gettin finessed by someone who more than likely had a collection of silk scarfs.

For some reason in my mind Lee Daniels talks like Paul Mooney :rofl:

“Negro you get your money when I say soooo”

We all know Dame been wanting to get involved in the TV/Film arena for a min so it seem like he lowkey kinda just took advantage of that.

Strung that _ along w future promises for years so that he wouldn't try to pull his money back out on some Ponzi scheme type **** :lol::smh:

We all know Dame been wanting to get involved in the TV/Film arena for a min so it seem like he lowkey kinda just took advantage of that.

Strung that _ along w future promises for years so that he wouldn't try to pull his money back out on some Ponzi scheme type **** :lol::smh:
Worst thing about it is Lee is not in a world where he’ll be shamed for an action like that. Dame may never get that bread.

Back
Top Bottom