Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That whole situation is ******** because while dame ain't perfect he's shown for years that he has no problem putting people in position and fighting for them. His whole thing for years was helping other black men from the culture stick together and become self maintained & then a dude does things like this. Glad he did it in a public place, where he's gonna feel the pressure of the public & people asking him these questions.

Noow moving on from that on to a real YOUNG prodigy

Lee Daniels probably gives his boyfriends $2 million dollar allowances per year, alone.

That makes it even more damning and disrespectful :rofl::rofl:

That whole situation is bull**** because while dame ain't perfect he's shown for years that he has no problem putting people in position and fighting for them. His whole thing for years was helping other black men from the culture stick together and become self maintained & then a dude does things like this. Glad he did it in a public place, where he's gonna feel the pressure of the public & people asking him these questions.

Noow moving on from that on to a real YOUNG prodigy

Dude almost got a rape charge. He ain't bout to be no prodigy

:lol: @ You didn’t invite me to Precious.

Yeah I was dead at this, had to start the video over :lol:

Dame been barking on Lee Daniels about this ever since he started being more visible in the public eye again...so for the past 3/4 years. I thought they settled.

Lee Daniels Settles 'Butler,' 'Empire' Ownership Dispute With Damon Dash

Seems like Lee agreed to some type of deal that would involve Dame and him working together on something else, lawsuit got tossed and Lee said **** that _ :lol:

So I guess after getting ran around a few times he don't wanna work no more and just want his bread

The most direspectful thing about this clip is how Lee in front of Dame with the interlocked fingers hand clench.

Dude felt super safe the entire time like he was about to say “scurry away Damon I’m busy” :lol:

Scurry :lol:

The most direspectful thing about this clip is how Lee in front of Dame with the interlocked fingers hand clench.

Dude felt super safe the entire time like he was about to say “scurry away Damon I’m busy” :lol:

Then the cheering and carrying on in the background :lol:.

Did dame physically give that man 2 million? Like wrote a check to him. Or is owed that from the success of the movies.

Did dame physically give that man 2 million? Like wrote a check to him. Or is owed that from the success of the movies.
In the clip Lee admitted he was wrong. So I’m guessing yea. Same had plenty of liquid back then so throwing 2 million at a talented dude was nothing to him.

Nah he actually fronted that _ $2m back in 2004 in exchange for 50% rights of The Woodsman, Exec Prod cred and a "guarantee" for that investment to be paid with interest.

According to Dame, when it came time to get his bread Lee basically told him “how about we roll that 2m into my new film Shadowboxer”. That film kinda flopped and so when it was time to get his bread again Lee told him how about I just give you exec prod credit and rights on everything I do going forward until that 2m repaid :rofl:

That never happened I’m guessing so he sued a few years ago and then settled for another type of “agreement” that seemingly never materialized

The finesser really did get finessed :lol:

Nah he actually fronted that _ $2m back in 2004 in exchange for 50% rights of The Woodsman, Exec Prod cred and a "guarantee" for that investment to be paid with interest.

According to Dame, when it came time to get his bread Lee basically told him “how about we roll that 2m into my new film Shadowboxer”. That film kinda flopped and so when it was time to get his bread again Lee told him how about I just give you exec prod credit and rights on everything I do going forward until that 2m repaid :rofl:

That never happened I’m guessing so he sued a few years ago and then settled for another type of “agreement” that seemingly never materialized

Damn that’s ****** up :lol:

Yeeeeesshh

Imagine being Dame who has a reputation that rings bells gettin finessed by someone who more than likely had a collection of silk scarfs.

For some reason in my mind Lee Daniels talks like Paul Mooney :rofl:

“Negro you get your money when I say soooo”

Back
Top Bottom