RANKING THE BEST PIZZA CITIES IN THE WORLD

I ate deep dish when I went to Chicago and that ***** was highly disappointing....wtf eats pizza with a fork and knife...

So for those of you that don't like Chicago style, from a technical aspect, what don't you like about it?

Without just saying it is trash

Taste wise it's fine to me.
I mean it's cheese...saws...meat and crust.

But I like a nice thin slice of pie

Like to fold my pie.

The problem with the perception of NYC is that outsiders think corner pizzeria pizza is the epitome of NYC pizza. Yeah you can walk into a random pizzeria and get solid slice and it’s most likely a lot of cheese. But it’s like going to a city and having a diner burger and thinking that’s the standard of their burgers. Go to a top 10 NYC pizzeria and then decide if you like it or not. If not, that’s cool but top tier pizzerias in New York are top notch. Those spots make their cheese, dough and sauce in house. No shredded factory cheese

Well said. To judge NYC pizza off your standards "Franks Pizza" or the like is not the way to go. ****, you can step into a $1 slice place practically anywhere. Slices are :sick: .

upload_2018-5-4_13-44-47.png

What kinda Chuck E. Cheese's looking slice is this?? With a dipping sauce on the side? :sick:
They put the wrong spots on that list BTW pull up for low key hating on my city BA

I mean everything ain't either or. You CAN like both. Maybe NY folks think saying you like Chicago style means you lose your NY card?

It is weird how a food item brings out such fury in folks

it's like they personally invented the dish and want to ensure its legacy remains pure. :lol:

damn, taking it back to my Catholic school days. as I recall, these actually were not bad either.

Bruhhhhhh you can’t be serious...man card revoked for eating pizza like a princess

check out the sanctioning body of masculinity over here.

:lol: :lol: arguing about eating methods. let's debate the utility of chopsticks next.

Like i said they listed the wrong spots for buffalo. Hit up just pizza, masters, Avenue, raymondos, or leonardis

I’m looking at all ya that chop up your pizza like is a piece of steak, suspect....joint is meant to be folded and savagely eaten.

Back
Top Bottom