RANKING THE BEST PIZZA CITIES IN THE WORLD

Right?!! And Istanbul Turkey even making the list?? 99.8% of the Turkish population is Muslim. How you gonna cop da pepperoni slice? Wack. Chicago over NY is just trolling for clicks at that point.
ok but I feel like anytime I see people posting or eating NY pizza its cheese though

So...being from NYC and having been to rome and other Italian cities...

Hell no. NY >>>> Italy for pizza any day of the week **** are we talking about.

And number 5 on that list? ***** please.

F7F7A5D4-93D0-41B9-B91E-F64E62549C9F.jpeg

BB31FFD3-0F0B-4826-8E7B-742670B3C9BE.jpeg

Anytime I get Chicago style, I have to ask for 50% the amount of cheese. It is always WAY too much.

District of Pi, for my DC dudes, has a nice deep dish. Cornmeal and flour (mixture) based crust

one day--perhaps not in this lifetime--people are going to accept that "pizza" is a platform like "burger" or "omelette." one damn day.

pizza in naples >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pizza in rome

come on son. who came up with this list

i suggest you all check episode 1 of ugly delicious on netflix if you haven't already - some great insight into the nexus of culture X food. the whole series is real good, but the first episode is about pizza

when he had to hang out with the delivery guy :lol:

dude was legit mad when dude said he had been to Italy and could make a better pizza than the top spots out there :rofl::rofl:

Maaaan, I need some Jets Pizza like yesterday. I miss that buttery ***, good *** 8 corner pizza crust. Still salty these damn southerners let that place go out of business in favor of Papa Johns. :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom