RANKING THE BEST PIZZA CITIES IN THE WORLD

:lol: @ all the angry NYers

Wait...wait...hold up....you from buffalo???

Be there in ~2hrs so I can give you this fade that's well over due.

Then I'ma have some Raymondos and come back home.
Born and raised i stay in bama now. Never forget home like some NTers ill be there in july and pull up then better yet ill be in Toronto for the holidays

Chuck E. Cheese pizza is decent. Especially when you can sit and let your kids run around.

Yall defending Chicago pizza didn't even read the article. It didn't rank that pizza as the best, just Chicago as a city has a lot of good options on pizza in general, including NY and Naples style. I don't get it, that's like ranking the best countries for jerk chicken and Jamaica not being number one because England has more options.

Man I don't get people who **** all over cheap fast food.

I still get excited when I "cheat' and go for KFC, McDonalds, Burger King, Dominos etc. There's an appeal to dirty cheap you know is terrible for you

Chicago deep dish is something you eat once a year.

I highly doubt people in or around Chicago are ordering it every week like people do with normal pizza.

Exactly, its what they take their out-of-town relatives/friends to eat when they visit because they're incessant on trying it...

start @ 7:39...this is the more common style that is served in Chicago

Last edited:
Yea I saw that episode, I like thin crust like that but im a fat *** I love pizza so id eat a whole one by myself.

next time I go chi town im gonna go there because either way my girl thinks Chicago deep dish is disgusting

next time I go chi town im gonna go there because either way my girl thinks Chicago deep dish is disgusting

I highly recommend Vito's and Nick's, but you need a car to get there its not L accessible, and only takes cash

my mom grew up in the neighborhood (Ashburn) and has been taking me there since I was young...I usually stop through twice during trips :lol:

Last edited:
I’m not gonna defend Pizza Hut, but those Target joints are on another level. If you don’t know, aware yourself.

Speaking of Pizza Hurt, I see that they are doing Stuff Crust with the ORIGINAL pan pizza crust. THat is probably good as hell. If you know, they used a completely different crust/sauce for the stuff crusts since they were invented in the 90s

Pizza Hut is premade frozen dough

Basically same **** you buy at Kroger. No thanks

Back
Top Bottom