Randy Moss is a 49er!!!

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Not only that but our RZ offense was horrible, and you can't say that before this season because believe it or not, Alex before this season was one of the highest rated passes in the RZ.

whatever your smoking I need to find out 
laugh.gif
. I haven't seen someone praise Alex Smith this much like he was an elite QB or even somewat great. Point blank if yall had another QB instead of Alex yall would of been in the Superbowl. He couldn't even Trent Dilfer it 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi...010/10/21/SP7B1FVUMS.DTL

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

People still doubting Alex Smith..Like we weren't one OT away from a SB...
If Alex can't throw the deep ball or target his receivers, how come he can do it consistently with Vernon Davis? Did you guys not watch the balls thrown to VD? How come VD catches balls? Because he can get separation, and our WRs can't. Alex is fine, our WR's suck balls. 

Our WR's do suck balls but don't act like Alex doesn't overthrow them or under throw them a lot. If we had a legit QB we would have won the super bowl, instead of being one OT away.
qft
one could say we were 2 3 and out drives away from going to the superbowl aswell

I like Alex (pause) but giving him Moss is like entering a drag race car into the 24 hours of LeMans... uh yeah...

All of these haters coming in forgot that the 49ers were in the NFC championship game. Worry about your own team. U haters remember that eagles game? The Lions game? The saints game? Yeah all games where Alex came through in clutch moments. No he's not Montana or Young but he played well last year.

Originally Posted by Nappy

U haters remember that eagles game? 
i'm going say that was more frank gore.. but that's just nitpicking..

i think everyone is just pointing out that adding randy moss to a team that appeared to have tremendous chemistry might not be a good thing..

plus with your defense i would try and get a strong RB in there just in case frank gore goes down (not being negative, but the man's history is his history.. it would be like the eagles not having a decent backup for vick
ohwell.gif
)

Criticism against Alex Smith makes you a hater now? Only on NT (I hope)

Good low risk deal, and if Randy acts up Jim will be the first one in his face and ready to go

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Only QB that brought out the elite talent in washed-out Moss was Brady.

Good luck keeping Moss happy, Alex.

Moss wasn't washed out at that point he was just playing for the Raiders who were in the mist of the worse loss to win ratio in NFL history. 

Back
Top Bottom