Randy Moss is a 49er!!!

This dude really is defending Alex Smith...
Hope they give Randy a first baseman's glove with his contract with all the one-hoppers Smith like's to throw.

Couldn't even Trent Dilfer his way to a SB,
30t6p3b.gif
.  %+#@ that bum.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Man this makes no sense at all

Why? The niners need a WR and it's only a 1 yr deal. If he acts up, cut his $%@. 
I was hoping for V-Jax but knew that was a long shot. I'm good with the signing. Hopefully he is motivated and ready to play. 
I was referring from Moss' perspective 
Again, I ask why?
laugh.gif
The niners are contenders and one of, if not the best team that was interested in him. I know Alex is his QB but this opportunity gives him the best shot to win. 

There is a reason why the team is looking for new WR's and not a new QB. I trust Harbaaugh's judgement over any fan's perspective.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

There is a reason why the team is looking for new WR's and not a new QB. I trust Harbaaugh's judgement over any fan's perspective.

[deuce king] bless your heart. [/deuce king]

So you pretty much think that Jim Harbaugh thinks Randy Moss is certainly better than the WR`s we have, but Peyton Manning is not better than Alex Smith??

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

So you pretty much think that Jim Harbaugh thinks Randy Moss is certainly better than the WR`s we have, but Peyton Manning is not better than Alex Smith??
I trust Harbaugh knows how to put a winning team together with what he feels is necessary. When he gives Smith the nod and decides he want to give him a new contract, and then goes out and looks for new WRs, it tells me that the numbers in the NFCCG were more of a result of bad WR play, than QB play. 

Seriously the NT'ers talking crap & hating on Randy Moss are the same people who are going draft him in their fantasy football leagues this season
laugh.gif

No need to argue back and forth whether he can play or not. That's something we will all have to wait and see.

Harbaugh has earned my trust with running this team. We talk a lot of %$#@ on Alex Smith but how quickly we forget what a great season he had. I dont care who you are, if you start all 16 games and only throw 5 INT's -- very impressive. Call it conservative offense or whatever, but you still have to consistently put the ball in the right spots throughout the course of an entire season to throw that few picks.

Definitely needs to work on his arm strength but I'm confident (if/when we bring him back) that Harbaugh will have him ready. A lot of it has to do with timing, chemistry with your receivers, and knowing the playbook just as much as it does physical ability.

Why? The niners need a WR and it's only a 1 yr deal. If he acts up, cut his $%@. 
I was hoping for V-Jax but knew that was a long shot. I'm good with the signing. Hopefully he is motivated and ready to play. 
I was referring from Moss' perspective 
Again, I ask why?
laugh.gif
The niners are contenders and one of, if not the best team that was interested in him. I know Alex is his QB but this opportunity gives him the best shot to win. 
That assumes that he would be okay with getting 500 - 600 yds and 5 tds and I'm talking about 500 - 600 yds of pure struggle. 
I think that Alex Smith style as a qb is better suited for a possession receiver, at this stage in Moss's career he doesn't have the body or even putting body aside he never truly had the frame for that playing style. If you want I have a whole breakdown of why I think Moss as we knew it/him is almost completely at an end. While as a huge Moss fan I hope to be proven wrong by seasons end but in my heart of hearts I don't think that'll be the case [One the things I hoped for was that he could change his playing style as he got older so he could break Jerry Rice's receiving records]. Also I wasn't saying this in his Oakland day, but at the end of the day father time claims all his victim

I trust Harbaugh knows how to put a winning team together with what he feels is necessary. When he gives Smith the nod and decides he want to give him a new contract, and then goes out and looks for new WRs, it tells me that the numbers in the NFCCG were more of a result of bad WR play, than QB play. 
So our kicker got the record for FG`s this year because of bad WR play?

So our kicker got the record for FG`s this year because of bad WR play?
Really bro? Is your mind that simple? Not only was it the first year, in a lockout season, with a new coach, new offense. But we had Kyle Williams and Tedd Ginn starting at WR because of injury. Brett Swain even got burn. The FG record has to do with much more than just a QB or WRs but our offense as a whole. But I do attribute our lack of explosion to our WRs than our QB when our QB can consistently hit our TE even on deep routes. What's the difference between our TE and WRs? VD can get separation and our WRs can't.

Not only that but our RZ offense was horrible, and you can't say that before this season because believe it or not, Alex before this season was one of the highest rated passes in the RZ.

Crabtree
Morgan
Moss
Draft a WR?
Ginn

w/Vernon & Delanie

That's some decent weapons for Alex to work with. With Gore/Hunter in the backfield, the best Defense & ST in the league - I like our chances next year.
pimp.gif

I'm so happy to see the Alex Smith hate on here
laugh.gif
I'm used to the 49er forums where they do nothing but stroke him.

At the very least this will take away Alex's final excuse of having bad WR's. I'm sure there'll be 10 more to take its place though
30t6p3b.gif

Not only that but our RZ offense was horrible, and you can't say that before this season because believe it or not, Alex before this season was one of the highest rated passes in the RZ.

whatever your smoking I need to find out 
laugh.gif
. I haven't seen someone praise Alex Smith this much like he was an elite QB or even somewat great. Point blank if yall had another QB instead of Alex yall would of been in the Superbowl. He couldn't even Trent Dilfer it 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

I'm so happy to see the Alex Smith hate on here
laugh.gif
I'm used to the 49er forums where they do nothing but stroke him.

At the very least this will take away Alex's final excuse of having bad WR's. I'm sure there'll be 10 more to take its place though
30t6p3b.gif

Man shut up bro, youre the one who said Shawn Hill was better than Montana on the niner forums and even tried to show facts to prove it.

Back
Top Bottom