Random thinking.... vol. Interracial Couples

Been with both light and dark skinned girls, actually mostly chocolate. Im usually the first white guy theyve been with. I guess its just my swag.

pimp.gif
NothingBefore wrote:

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I never got how black guys like white women. I am not even attracted to them.

So you really see this and say "Nah, Im not really attracted to her"?

THINK DUKE IS TALKING BOUT FULL-BLOOD WHITE AMERICAN TEXAS TYPE OF CHICKS

KIM IS FAR FROM AMERICAN LOOK @ HER FEATURES
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
++++! said Texas type chicks

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

isn't that kim? aint she mixed?

Nope, shes not

YO!
I'm attracted to alot of African American women but I just CAN'T see me with them. I don't even know any black girls who would go for a white guy.
So it's them that you can't see with you?

I don't want to get too deep off into the "discussion", but I've always thought that Black women should be more open to dating outside oftheir race (generally speaking, of course). ALSO, I think White guys should just be a little more confident with their approach. NO WOMAN (regardless of race)is going to turn down a confident, good looking dude. Unless she thinks carpets are edible.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

I appreciate all beauty. NOT attracted to them though.

O ok I get it now
laugh.gif

I USED to be just like you.... Trust me, white chicks are cool as hell

i'm black & i gotta spanish chick now. never been in a relationship with a white chick, but i have spent my fair share of "quality time" withwhite chicks being as tho i went to a mostly white high school.

as far as my current relationship with a spanish chick goes, like someone said it's mostly cultural differences. i find it funny and entertaining thedifferences between the cultures. we make insulting derogatory comments about eachother, but we just be playng and it's all in good fun.
we def. don't mean it and it is a funny way to sort of make fun of the obvious differences between our cultures, although some may disagree with it.it's a way to laugh at the stereotypes and we'd never do it in fron of our family & friends to avoid anyone being insulted.

all that being said, i don't have a problem with interracial relationships. i think it's good because it opens ur eyes to other cultures. it can alsobreak down streotypes or in some cases reinforce them. i think it depends on the individuals and as long as u're happy, that's what matters.

I don't really have an opinion on the matter. People = people. The most I would "care" about the issue would be making a few harmless insidejokes about it. It's whatever to me. My preference of Black women is only skin deep. All beautiful women are beautiful. If I didn't want to make a lil girl that looked like my mom and a lil guy that looked likeme, I'm not sure I'd even know what race was.
I find that race is rarely the issue, it's conflicting cultural differences.
I understand perfectly....to a degree. Me and my girl have SERIOUS culture clashes and she'sblack too! we're just cut from different cloths. Yin and yang by default. I'm hood as hell, and she's the opposite. My "Dark skinnedapproach" to life is very laid back, type B, and chill. Hers is totally light skinned (ask mouse what I mean). She's type A, demanding, upbeat, andjust plain different. We were raised totally different. I feel naked w/o my gun. She feels naked w/o her phone. Iweigh the cons. She assesses the pros. I think outside of the box. She gives me the box.Things like that.

pimp.gif
NothingBefore wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nope, shes not
her dad was armenian and her moms german...i was looking up her race and found this video...ill post it since it seems fitting to this subjectmatter:

For Hip Hop News & Entertainment at DimeWars.Com
��������������������������������

pimp.gif
NothingBefore wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nope, shes not
i thought she was armenian and russian

pimp.gif
NothingBefore wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nope, shes not
her dad was armenian and her moms german...i was looking up her race and found this video...ill post it since it seems fitting to this subject matter:

laugh.gif
So what would you call her?

If I see a German chick Id call her white...If I see an Armenian chick Id also call her white

indifferent.gif
Don't worry about the next man, do you homie.

as a multi-racial child myself, who am i to deny someone based solely on the color of their skin?
that said, i definitely don't discriminate
wink.gif

It is fine as long as there is some type of understanding. By that I mean I have seen instances when a man and a woman, one being black and the other beingwhite, are in a social gather and to specific based on my experiences the white person would purposely act or comment on a black person's seemingly way oftalking or acting. I felt offended.
If there is simply dating with no personal thought on race I don't care.

you're attracted to whoever you are attracted to. who is anyone else to judge what you do with your personal life?

i'm black and date and indian chick if that matters

I am white, and I am not attracted to white men at all... they all remind me of my brother. For me, I grew up without much culture because my family hasliterally been here since the Pilgrims and I am a mix of six or so European countries. My hubby is filipino, and I have really enjoyed learning about the foodand culture and I am excited for our children to learn a second language and have more than just McDonalds to define their culture.

At the end of the day its all about the personality of the person you get along with.
The more you worry about that aspect and less about the color of their skin, the more they will do the same.
Although I have noticed personality wise I tend to have smoother conversations with certain people more than others I tend not to stress it if I'm lookingfor a mate.
I suggest you do the same.

I'm filipina and haven't dated a filipino in 6 years. I don't know why I'm not as attracted to them anymore. Since then, i've dated indian,and mostly hispanic. My boyfriend, now, is Jamaican. I'm all for interracial dating.

My pops is mixed, I think it's great even though we really don't know nothing about his pops(dude comitted suicide) mixed couples are cool why not mixup the race, shhhhhh been going in for years especially with black people

Im Asian (Lao) and black girls always try and get at me. Its koo if you meet someone you like. but to tell you the truth i want my kid to look like me. Soill be lookin for a Asian girl cuz most of the time... my parents would be much happier...but if i come across someone from another race i wontdiscriminate.
devil.gif

i dig fine snowbunnies, light skinn latinas, light skin black girls
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom