RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

I wanna say defense in the first but that offense is so ******* broken we need consistent playmakers badly. Mack ain't gonna hit his full potential until he gets another solid rusher on the other side though.

Last edited:
I say definitely need a beast on the DL, a hard hitting, ball hawking safety, a monster WR, and a beast RB...grab a big TE as well...

Extension?! Barnes must be a great guy in the locker or somthin.SMH. Those type of moves already giving me doubts for the off season...

Might as well re-sign DMC while we're at it too
mean.gif
 we ain't got no other talent at RB and we have so many holes, it honestly might make sense to keep him instead of using a draft pick on a rb. 
mean.gif

We need WR, RB, LB, DT, FS, Need to hit like we did in 14. Playmakers with passion and energy.
Over the years, I've learned teams can afford to wait for offensive skill positions in the Draft. In the 2014 edition, for every Sammy, OBJ, Benjamin, there was Landry, "Supreme" Moncrief, Martavis Bryant later. Besides we all know RB is becoming one of the lesser-valued positions in the league. With the shorter shelf life and heavy workload, Oakland can wait for Tevin Coleman or Langford in the middle rounds in 2015.

whats our chance lookin like today? we play SD hard. but im lookin at this Thursday game. If beastmode can run down the chiefs D, may have a good chance for the W....

We should give them a game, but at this point I honestly don't know if we're going to get a W this year.

I used to be the most optimistic Raiders fan on the planet. This season has turned me and a lot of people I know crooked :lol: I think it's just the length of time being irrelevant that's getting to me now. I was in middle school the last time they were good, I'm almost 25 now :smh:

Last edited:
Raiders Inactives: QB Matt McGloin, WR Vincent Brown, CB Carlos Rogers, S Jonathan Dowling, G Gabe Jackson, G Tony Bergstrom, TE D. Ausberry

When was last time Ausberry played? :lol:

Career 11 Catches for 120 Yards 0 TDs

:rofl: :rofl:

Why is this bum on the team?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom