RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

And to think I almost spent my hard earned money on a jersey this year, money right back into my pocket :smokin

Al Davis was the GOAT

idc what anyone says to dispute this.

The team never had this type of losing streak when he was here... 

Nor did they EVER look this effing bad...

Screw the current regime, screw reggie, screw mark davis... the only guy i respect is sporano. 

the raiders of old are done unless we get another charismatic owner - Al Davis 2.0

Damn makes me so sad what these clowns have done with the great raider name and raider mystique 

I want Jim Harbaugh to be our coach... the guy has the ultimate respect for Al Davis, and he has respect for the raiders 

heard a clip of him saying "I don't understand why we can't root for the raiders when we're not rooting for the 49ers."

if the effing head coach of the san francisco 49ers feels this way, the man has love for Al and love for the Raiders 

I don't even care whether we win or lose or tie, I care about the respect that exists for this organization. When Al was our GM, he drafted the biggest, fastest, strongest players in the NFL, and at the very least we had the ability to surprise people every once in a while when things clicked on offense and defense. 

Now, we just look old and slow and we look like a pop warner team playing pro football. This team is an embarrassment. The ownership is an embarasment. 

Last edited:
You don't remember the 2006 Raiders do you?

AL Created this mess along with Hue Jackson after he died. Nobody's hands are clean

I'm actually keeping an eye on this Mark Sanchez situation in Philly. Only because if he really starts getting it together and with the way Geno Smith has been. I don't want any parts of Rex Ryan as a head coach. Not trying to kill Carr's progress.

You don't remember the 2006 Raiders do you?

AL Created this mess along with Hue Jackson after he died. Nobody's hands are clean
At least the Raiders have always had that physical edge in terms of size, strength and speed...

Right now, we DONT have that edge and we DONT have the football brain edge either

We have nothing  

Run down Vets with huge contracts. What an edge. Those Last 7 years of ALs life the Raiders was far worse than this. We had Andrew Walter and Justin Fargas starting :x

Fargas > MJD 

The dude ran sooo hard. He was a baller in my book.

He loved playing for Oakland and he embodied everything the raiders of old stood for. He consistently was the lead rusher on this team. 

regardless lol, this is a stupid point to argue. 

We want some damn wins.... not the zero to five win garbage seasons we are used to.

Last edited:
Bruh that year Lamont Jordan and Moss came back and washed us with f'n Matt Cassell as qb. :smh:

We need to relax and not get overwhelmed by frustration. Up through 2 quarters last Sunday the team had been competitve and played with effort and intensity every game since Sporano took over, all against teams at or near the top of their division.

Honestly this is probably the best I've felt about being a Raider in a few years. We actually have young talent on both sides of the ball worth developing.

I get the frustration and obviously I don't want to go 0-16, but winning this season isn't the first thing on my mind.

More frustrating than zero wins is impatient fans. For the first time in over a decade we are close to achieving some kind of organizational stability and we got people wanting to clean house. :smh:

I don't care about our record, the organization is finally inching forward I want to see at least two more draft classes from Reggie before we start blowing **** up again.

Well...if history is any indication...It took the Detroit Lions 3 years to bounce back from their 0-16 season to post a 10-6 record. Hopefully it is sooner than that for this team.

I'm tired of waiting for us to get better. Maaan its been a decade now guys
frown.gif
laugh.gif
 my boy sound like he's bout to hit rock bottom. It's going to be okay, man...I have faith this thing will get turned around with the good young group we got in.

My concern is where the Raiders will be playing next season. All these years of losing, and we get rewarded with the team cuttin outta town 
tired.gif

I been a Raider fan since 92 and I must say this is rock bottom. I knew we were not going to make the playoffs, but man 0-16?? never in a million years. Don't really know how were can turn it around either. keep drafting good players and maybe actually bring FA that want to earn the paycheck. We need to clean house indeed. Even Mark needs to sell the team. Dude looks like he knows nothing about football :smh:

Pretty frivolous article imo. For one thing at no point was Sio walking. The player he points out as a walking Sio Moore at the top of the picture is actually a Bronco.

Not that Sio doesn't deserve criticism, he jogged over assuming the play was soon to be dead a no-no since mighty mite ball, but I just don't get point of singling him out in particular on a play full of egregious offenses when his is a little further down the list.

Miles Burris is trash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom