RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

That's....
Really got banned for that tho?
I'm speechless....that's like a taunting penalty.
Anyway which one of you guys called into Colin cowherds show talking about what's gonna go down this offseason?

Btw I like how mike florio is thinking!!

Last edited:
He got drunk & posted everywhere!
roll.gif
 We'll try to hold the fort down for you bruh 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Anyone go to the season ticket holder appreciation event?

Got to take photos with replicas of the supberbowl trophies. autos from Tyvon Branch, Nick Roach and Taiwan Jones. Also got Bill Romo's auto. It was a great day in Oakland. Will post pics when I can.

According to Glazer, 49ers to make decisions on Harbaughs fate within 48 hours of the last game of the season.

Anyone go to the season ticket holder appreciation event?

Got to take photos with replicas of the supberbowl trophies. autos from Tyvon Branch, Nick Roach and Taiwan Jones. Also got Bill Romo's auto. It was a great day in Oakland. Will post pics when I can.

****!

Just saw this

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 1m1 minute ago
#Raiders Carrie, Ellis, Mack, Smith and Tuck signing autographs in exchange for new ($20) toys tonight at 6 at Southland Mall #ToysforTots

Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie hadn’t spoken to the media since coach Dennis Allen was fired after Week 4. I caught up with him for a few minutes after Sunday’s 26-24 win over the Bills, and he said the 3-12 Raiders finally have the key pieces in place to turn the corner.
“The foundation has been built,” McKenzie said. “That’s what it’s all about. The more young guys play, the more comfortable they get … and now they’re making plays.
“And we continue to grow that.”
McKenzie was referring to the last two draft classes (from which seven players started Sunday), especially rookie quarterback Derek Carr and outside linebacker Khalil Mack. The Raiders didn’t have any wins over teams with winning records in McKenzie’s first two seasons, and Carr and Mack and Co. have three this year.
“Derek and Khalil stopped being rookies a little while back,” McKenzie said. “Now they are veteran players. They can carry this into next season and help build this team into winners.
“They’ve shown their teammates who they are as players and men off the field, and they’re definitely guys everybody can count on.”
McKenzie does plan to talk after the season about all that went wrong this year, and he is already preparing for next year’s draft. There was been speculation about his job security (which is fair, given Oakland’s 11-36 record since he took over) but owner Mark Davis said he will wait until after the season is over to evaluate everything.
I still think there is a very good chance McKenzie gets a fourth season.
Davis told The Chronicle in March that his team didn’t have an identity or any foundation players. Asked Saturday night (when we talked about my Coliseum lease extension story) if that had been addressed this season, Davis said, “Absolutely.”

Look at reggie's last 2 drafts and tell me who has done better. I'm sure there's a few but dude has a top 5 draft strategy in the league. I wouldn't get rid of him at all. Tom Gamble is a name that's been thrown around and I might be ok with that but I still want reggie in the building at all times.

Man it would be foolish to get rid of McKenzie.

What strike does he have against him other than gettin his guy, Dennis Allen completely wrong.

Some stuffed I picked up with the 40% off offers from M&N/Raider Image. Loving the M&N hoody, rocking it to X-mas where 99% of my family are Niner fans :lol:

View media item 1316925

Mannn. Its just me and my cousin that's a part of the Nation. Its gonna be on come Christmas, I haven't heard from some of those folks in 3 weeks....Something must of happened that got them all quiet... :D

Man it would be foolish to get rid of McKenzie.

What strike does he have against him other than gettin his guy, Dennis Allen completely wrong.

FA misses, a lot of them. I understand it's hard to hit on the agents you sign, but back to back QB signings that were both costly and worthless is hard to dismiss. It's fortunate that the 2013 class started to come along this year.

Leonard Williams ‏@LWtrojan94 35m35 minutes ago
Raiders won [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Not sure what he means by this. The emoji he used was the one with the face with a cold sweat. I don't know if this means that he's a Bills fan, or if he wanted the Raiders to lose to be draft by them, or if he doesn't like the Raiders winning altogether.

Either way, it's still mother **** him. Until he's wearing the silver and black.

Williams was born in Bakersfield, Calif. and played high school football in Daytona Beach, Fla. Williams grew up a Raiders fan and has let it be known that he would love to play for his boyhood team. 

Last edited:
According to Glazer, 49ers to make decisions on Harbaughs fate within 48 hours of the last game of the season.
Adam Schefter said on MNF halftime that his sources are telling him its either Michigan or RAIDERS for Jim, with a lean towards Michigan.

Black Monday cant come soon enough.

Last edited:
I still have a really difficult time believing Harbaugh would return to college after this Niners gig. It would be a step down professionally and I think it would be opposite of his nature to walk away at a down point.

I like our chances, and expect to at least have an opportunity to speak with him before he makes a choice.

Back
Top Bottom