RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

I've been excited about our offseason changes since Schefter's tweet this morning. Mark sounds like he's ready to do what it takes to bring top office talent in.

We getting Jim no doubt, just don't be stupid and offer a 1st rounder, we can get him with a 3rd round pick. SF done with him. I can't wait to see him on our sideline.

If Jim comes he's going to not have the team trading for him give up any high picks...Jim needs to agree to any trade that includes him as part of his contract.

Why would he come into a situation giving up picks he needs? And why would the raiders give up such a high pick when everyone knows that partnership is done? 5th round pick max IMO.

If Jim comes he's going to not have the team trading for him give up any high picks...Jim needs to agree to any trade that includes him as part of his contract.

Why would he come into a situation giving up picks he needs? And why would the raiders give up such a high pick when everyone knows that partnership is done? 5th round pick max IMO.
good points. I would be ok with a 3rd rounder if that's what it took to get him here. We still have a ton of cash and a top 5 pick.

Last edited:
Kendricks would be nice, Would take Coop first though. If we got both somehow
pimp.gif

Wait why do we even have to trade for Jim, I thought his contract was up...maybe I'm wrong..

Is this draft good? Other than Amari,Leonard,and Gregory I have no idea about any other players in the 1st :lol:

It's why it's so significant to have at least a top three pick. Obvious impact players are few this year, we'll need some serious scouting to target the right guys.

Can coaches be hired once the regular season ends? As in, Harbaugh could be hired after he's presumably fired and we've dismissed the coaching staff?

Niners will look at trade options...rumors are the Dolphins may be interested in acquiring Harbaugh again...

I've been high on Coop for a minuet, but iunno man for some reason lately I've been skeptical...I had hopes he'd be the next Julio Jones, just don't see it no more though. Hopefully that changes in the playoffs.

Currently feelin Leonard Willams or Gregory...we need a damn Tackle though, don't know any in this draft though...

Just to be clear here, none of you are even considering harbaugh to Michigan?

And if not, why?

And if not, why?
He'll have to be fired for this option to happen and not traded...

Those close to him say he and his wife want to stay in the Bay Area.

And those "experts" are saying he won't go back to college, will want to stay in the Pros...

Last edited:

And if not, why?

He'll have to be fired for this option to happen and not traded...

Those close to him say he and his wife want to stay in the Bay Area.

And those "experts" are saying he won't go back to college, will want to stay in the Pros...

ok, but he's got to agree to the trade for it to go through. and if he doesnt, the 9'ers arent keeping him.

Michigan is the one team in this that could have negotiations with him up to this point, and there are insiders on the michigan end that believe the interest is real. if there wasnt interest it would be real easy to communicate that.

with the ncaa regular season wrapped up, michigan has yet to move on anybody. (No, they werent turned down by david cutcliffe)

The wife angle is completely overblown.

now that sf is eliminated things should become clearer pretty soon,

Last edited:
ok, but he's got to agree to the trade for it to go through. and if he doesnt, the 9'ers arent keeping him.

Michigan is the one team in this that could have negotiations with him up to this point, and there are insiders on the michigan end that believe the interest is real. if there wasnt interest it would be real easy to communicate that.

with the ncaa regular season wrapped up, michigan has yet to move on anybody. (No, they werent turned down by david cutcliffe)

The wife angle is completely overblown.

now that sf is eliminated things should become clearer pretty soon,
Reports from the Bay Area all indications are the Raiders are willing to go all in on Harbaugh...it's up to him he wants in or not...College or NFL? I think the intrigue of the NFL will win out...as it usually does...

The wife reports can be overblown but they've been living in the Bay Area for a long time now, and why would you leave 70 degree weather for Michigan? 
glasses.gif
 wife is settled in, kids are settled in. He's had his opportunity to leave the Bay before and chose not to...

SF may be eliminated, but you can't expect SF to fire him before seasons end...that would mean they didn't even take any trade offers what so ever lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom