Racist Fraternity at the University of Oklahoma caught on tape.

frats are for lames on the real.

nothing but insecure males that need validation from other men, then they have to do some borderline gay ish to join.

everyone needs validation from people. we're human beings, being part of a group of people at the basic level of wanting to socialize is what we all do. not every fraternity does borderline gay ****, but to me, the bad stories I hear about fraternities discourage people like me from joining because I don't think the risk of being humiliated during pledging is worth the reward of being accepted in a new group of people. Quite frankly if you think you need to be part of a group or organization to be a valid human being, you need to work on some self-confidence and stop relying on other people to make you feel accepted.

No need to denigrate the genuine people that do Greek life. Certainly no need to make mass assumptions about white people either. But this news story is just more proof of the nasty problems you may have to live with if you choose to live Greek life. Alumni of the OU SAE chapter are probably very pissed off right now whether or not they are true racists at heart.

edit: I just realized my first paragraph sounds like it contradicts itself... basically don't be so quick to jump to conclusions about other groups of people you don't know personally. World would be so much better off if everyone lived this way.

Last edited:
A former SAE member set up a kickstarter for the house chef, who happens to be a black man. Link and description below:

View media item 1438993

"For the guy who has probably spent more hours at 730 College than any other man.
Today we received the news that some ignorant kids have quickly destroyed something that thousands of men built. Because of these kids' actions, many will be affected. None more so than Howard.

Those of you who lived in the house, undoubtedly came to love Howard and his infectious smile (if not his chili dogs). He was always there to chat with you and more importantly, to take care of Mom B.

Well, that man is going to walk up to the SAE house tomorrow morning and hear that he no longer has a job. He is going to learn who has been working for. And through some cruel twist of fate, he has to lose the job that he has held for over a decade. He is going to lose his job because of a bus full of racist kids.

You know and I know that this isn't the house we lived in. I'm positive Howard knows this too. I ask you to give some money to make sure he lands on his feet.

Thank you."

***** if Stephen doesn't move on with his life.

CandyLand is closed

View media item 1439671

I see that mentality being adopted by more and more people these days. Not just black folks either.

Not to steer off topic, but in looking at the sign (and bar name), why the hell would you go there in the first place? :lol:

Yeah I wouldn't have even steppped foot into that place.

I hope all 3 occasions were on the same night because if you kept going back after the first time.....

Joint is literally called the Plantation room with a confederate flag [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The Hell were u even doing there

This dude said THREE DIFFERENT occasions. :rofl:

Why bruh?

Didn't you look at that sign?

And I like your analogy @RustyShackleford

Sorry just now replying but its a long story lol. I'll try to make it quick, but first time one of my white friends took me with a group of his friends.

2nd and 3rd time it was most likely when I would go to racist places on purpose just to throw it in their faces that I could be anywhere they were allowed to be. Like if you can be here, so can I , do something about it.

That area of campus was mostly for the white kids until we started integrating the night/club scene over there. We brought change :lol:

Again... I keep reiterating this...

People think racist people are white skinheads and 70+ year old men...

Like... Come on, famb... You think parents didn't pass down the ****** mindset to their kids and their kids?

Jim crow ended in the 60s... Which means ALL of these kids' parents were at least born in the decade where black people couldn't use the same bathroom...

Let that sink in, man... Its getting better, no doubt... But you'd be a fool to think the bigoted and viscous behavior is ending with the baby boomers...

Just like they're teaching kids ABCs and 123s... They're teaching them other stuff too.

:frown:
Very right

Any repercussions for the sorority that was involved? I think it was Tri-delt?

lol It wasnt many places to go out in Statesboro man. had to make due. GSU is different now, I went to homecoming 2yrs ago and was amazed at how many black people go there now.

I rock with Statesboro. Always had a good time when I went out there to party. :lol:

But it's the country. I can imagine the racism is alive and thriving out there. :smh:

They should drop all of their names..

As when a black person says something about white people.. (TX Teacher about White People VIA Twitter..) Theydropped her name job and facebook..

I want fair game..

another reason for me to hate OKC... First the harden trade and now this racism :smh:

Don't forget senator james inhofe... This ignorant fool threw a snowball onto the senate floor a couple of years ago saying since it was cold outside, climate change was something made up... :smh:

Stupid is, is stupid does.

Who cares about their names? These are some college frat boys who are pretty much worthless. Just a bunch of drunk idiots. Why focus your energy on them, kids with no power over you?

The real racism that oppresses minorities are those folks in a position of power. The upper management folks at corporations who don't promote people of color. The people who keep the power, and most importantly, the money, with the white. Focus our energy in that demographic. 

I could care less about a drunk frat kid. 

Back
Top Bottom