Racist Fraternity at the University of Oklahoma caught on tape.

You're collectively behind because many have adopted the mindset that the world is out to get them and until things are 100% fair and every black person gets their 40 acres then progress will never happen. Learned helplessness is what's messing us up.

Last edited:
I forgot to add mentally weak and sufferimg from victim mentality. Thanks for the laughs man.

Again FOH fontaine fontaine already cleared air for anyone who didn't already know. There ain't nothin to see when you post. :lol:

You're collectively behind because many have adopted the mindset that the world is out to get them and until things are 100% fair and every black person gets their 40 acres then progress will never happen. Learned helplessness is what's messing us up.

If you believe "many" have adopted that mindset then you don't know "many" black people. I know more hard working black people than I do ones that expect something from the government.

So back on to the main subject most fraternity. ...hand shakes ...passwords .... struts..... strolls ...and chants are handed down by old heads...... the chanta in the video.aint going away....

Just sayin

I find it funny that Black people become outraged at racism from White people. At the end of the day, Black dudes will keep thirsting for White women and Black women will keep thirsting for White men. Ya'll hate the oppression, but love the oppressor. I don't get it. I'm pretty sure the Jews knew all Germans aren't bad -- but even that's not enough for them to run after them. The ones that may do it are the minuscule. 

Obviously I'm not speaking in general terms of everyone who is Black/White, but you get the point. Idk why ya'll keep acting fake-outraged.

As far as racism goes, it's never going to end. White people just believe if you don't talk about it, it doesn't exist. My girl is Pakistani and her folks, along with a lot of Brown people despise Black people, and they couldn't even give you a reason why. So seeing that video wasn't surprising. This is the world we live in, and a lot of people have been through thousands of years of brainwashing from the White man, so, yea.

Last edited:
Never ceases to amaze everytime one of these topics come up the amount of baseless rhetoric and downright ignorance that's abundant here.

chasing a chick/dude because of race is just dumb. but this problem of black women and men shaming each other gotta stop in all seriousness. my homie told me i was stupid for being attracted to darkskin women. it's wild how much slander i see, and racists look at it laughing man. it pisses me off to no end

I find it funny that Black people become outraged at racism from White people. At the end of the day, Black dudes will keep thirsting for White women and Black women will keep thirsting for White men. Ya'll hate the oppression, but love the oppressor. I don't get it. I'm pretty sure the Jews knew all Germans aren't bad -- but even that's not enough for them to run after them. The ones that may do it are the minuscule. 

Obviously I'm not speaking in general terms of everyone who is Black/White, but you get the point. Idk why ya'll keep acting fake-outraged.

As far as racism goes, it's never going to end. White people just believe if you don't talk about it, it doesn't exist. My girl is Pakistani and her folks, along with a lot of Brown people despise Black people, and they couldn't even give you a reason why. So seeing that video wasn't surprising. This is the world we live in, and a lot of people have been through thousands of years of brainwashing from the White man, so, yea.

What!?

You know like 85 of black people are married to other black people.

And even still, that's a horrible generalization. You don't love your "oppressor" if you date/marry a white person, you love that individual. Now if you go out and support, fund,vote for people or organizations that want to limit your advancement, then yes you love your oppressor.

Last edited:
Man all faternities and sororities are bad no matter the race smh. Excluding people to be in a club yeah that sends a good message smh

What!?

You know like 85 of black people are married to other black people.

And even still, that's a horrible generalization. You don't love your "oppressor" if you date/marry a white person, you love that individual. Now if you go out and support, fund,vote for people or organizations that want to limit your advancement, then yes you love your oppressor.
Divorce rates amongst Blacks were 32% in 2003. Sure it's higher now. Also in 2003, 43% of Blacks were never married, so how is 85% of Blacks married to other Blacks?

Also, never generalized, hence "Obviously I'm not speaking in general terms", but you still said "that's a horrible generalization". But OK lmao.

Another challenged one. 
laugh.gif

Also, never generalized, hence "Obviously I'm not speaking in general terms", but you still said "that's a horrible generalization". But OK lmao.
Undoubtedly. 

"Never generalized"
At the end of the day, Black dudes will keep thirsting for White women and Black women will keep thirsting for White men
Yall love the oppressor. I don't get it. I'm pretty sure the Jews knew all Germans aren't bad -- but even that's not enough for them to run after them.
Nah duke. We don't get the point. 

Last edited:
Divorce rates amongst Blacks were 32% in 2003. Sure it's higher now. Also in 2003, 43% of Blacks were never married, so how is 85% of Blacks married to other Blacks?

85% of black folks who do get married, married another black person. Thats all his statistics are saying.
And their are a lot of white counterparts who still have this negative mentality (unfortunately) but I have been fortunate enough to meet some folks who have made me not generalize them all base on events like this.

I'm saying 85% of black people that are married are married to other black people. Point being, there is not some overwhelming thirst for white partners. That's greatly exaggerated. So to say we love our oppressor because we lust for white women/men is a ridiculous statement because in reality its not that common.

@a blinkin

I don't want these young dudes' entire lives ruined famb...

I just don't want them in positions of influence...

This legit comes from dumb *** parents and ridiculous views...

I do feel that they should be held a little more accountable than you're average 80 year old racist because they DO interact with black people and DO see black people daily at school...

So they have a little less wiggle room than your average Donald Sterling.

I'm surprised that its coming from young people, but not surprised that its coming from a bunch of white frat boys...

If that makes sense

I'm saying 85% of black people that are married are married to other black people. Point being, there is not some overwhelming thirst for white partners. That's greatly exaggerated. So to say we love our oppressor because we lust for white women/men is a ridiculous statement because in reality its not that common.

Famb pulling decade old stats that prolly came from StormFront...

Foh, famb.

Lmaooo wtf is dude even talking bout ? Wat black people u around that are thirstin for white girls ?

If anything we can address how all these white girls are hurlngry for us after Daddy told em we was the Devil. Dude jus legit made sum **** up to fit his agenda [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Lmaooo wtf is dude even talking bout ? Wat black people u around that are thirstin for white girls ?

If anything we can address how all these white girls are hurlngry for us after Daddy told em we was the Devil. Dude jus legit made sum **** up to fit his agenda [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I've definitely seen black dudes thirsting for white women in real life among my friends and coworkers. Been there myself when I was younger :smh:

I need names.

Especially dudes name who was standing up all excited to say some ignorant ****.

I left a fraternity in SoCal because I couldn't continue dealing with my entitled, bigoted, and ignorant counterparts.

I can't even imagine what goes down in fraternities from the south.

Last edited:
We tryna get a nut off. **** ain't equal to thirstin fr fr. Jus feel like dat **** is overstated by ****** tryna deflect from the issues at hand. Like cause we hittin yall daughters that changes the problems at hand [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Like wtf dat gotta do wit anything

Back
Top Bottom