Racist Fraternity at the University of Oklahoma caught on tape.

Not sure why y'all haven't added dude to your block list.

As soon as I saw the name I knew what was up
laugh.gif

Then there would be no successful black people. So either one of two things are true based on you guy's logic. Successful blacks are anomalous and got to where they are by blind luck or white people chose for them to be successful. Because based on the landscape you all seem to believe in, white people hold all the cards and black people are 100% helpless because of passed enslavement and discrimination. So if that's what's you're saying, then cool. I just need to know.

You black ? I grew up hearing I had to work twice as hard to get anything done ....not sure where u went off into this being equal to needing to be liked by them.

Not admitting they have a huge leg up and denying minorities are at a distinct disadvantage is hilarious tho

Please do not engage Rico..

Dude has some ridiculously moronic views that sound really nice when he's typing them.

He does this all the time, famb

SAE must be nationally known for being scumbags.

At Pitt SAE typically stood for "Sexual Assault Expected"

No Frats>Black Frats/Latin Frats/Multicultural Frats>>>>>>>>>>>>rest of frats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SAE

Moronic views? I don't see how believing that black people are not helpless and are in charge of their own destinies is moronic. More black people should think like me, we'd be way better off.

And Yes, I am black.

Oh I see dude is on his Martin Baker grind [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I see wat it is

Now's the time when the thread reaches the point where it's just walls and walls of text that no one reads. It was interesting while it lasted.

Have any names been released of those who participated in the video?

He's been in NoVA far too long probably born and raised there. I have plenty of friends that think just like him its a shame
mean.gif

Whites gonna white

Racial ignorance is all they know

cant have faith in people that still throw bananas at black people

Last edited:
How exactly do I think? I've laid my views out pretty clearly on several occasions. I don't believe black people are helpless. Do you agree or not? Chime in too Rusty, Fontaine, Brolic. Are black people helpless?

And I'm not born and raised in NoVa. I'm from West Brighton, Staten Island.

Last edited:
Then there would be no successful black people. So either one of two things are true based on you guy's logic. Successful blacks are anomalous and got to where they are by blind luck or white people chose for them to be successful. Because based on the landscape you all seem to believe in, white people hold all the cards and black people are 100% helpless because of passed enslavement and discrimination. So if that's what's you're saying, then cool. I just need to know.
Maaan I just gotta shake my head.

I was just thinking the other day about how if I had a house paid off, I would barely have any fixed expenses. Maybe 4-700 tops, and I would have so much extra cash every month I could do pretty much everything I could think of that wasn't crazy extravagant. I could start a business. I could save upwards of 25k a year easily and invest, and all on a modest income. Then I thought about all my white friends whose families OWN multiple homes and how they'll just be inheriting one when I'm trying to buy one.  If that isn't a headstart, I don't know what is. My grandmothers are going to be the first generation with anything major to pass down. And surprise surprise... They are the first generation living after the civil rights movement. My great grandmother only passed some years ago, but by the time opportunities were opening up she was past her prime.

It's not about whining, it's about recognizing that the lane your running in the race has some extra hurdles and the other guys doesn't.. yet he still doesn't think you belong in the race even though your keeping up with him, and he'll do whatever it takes to get you DQ'd

This frat existed at my school and knew some cornball brothas that pledged it. Wonder how they feel :lol:

Aint nothing new here.

I find it funny cuz I always wasn't in to frats. I don't want to get hazed in the butt.

How exactly do I think? I've laid my views out pretty clearly on several occasions. I don't believe black people are helpless. Do you agree or not? Chime in too Rusty, Fontaine, Brolic. Are black people helpless?

And I'm not born and raised in NoVa. I'm from West Brighton, Staten Island.

You don't have to believe that black people are helpless to understand the fact that traditional success and prosperity is just as generational as wealth and poverty. And when it comes down to it white people have just had more time and resources to make it out of poverty than blacks have when some schools, business, and even neighbors started letting blacks in 60 years ago. No one is saying black people have no chance of making it.

I never even liked the idea of same race fraternities whether it's white/black and others. I know all of them aren't cruel as this one but the idea of frats in general has always rubbed me the wrong way

SAE must be nationally known for being scumbags.
At Pitt SAE typically stood for "Sexual Assault Expected"

No Frats>Black Frats/Latin Frats/Multicultural Frats>>>>>>>>>>>>rest of frats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SAE

Exactly what its refereed to at my school

The crazy part is they probably view these chants as just "harmless fun" or "tradition" and don't even realize how offensive it is. That is taught behavior.

You don't have to believe that black people are helpless to understand the fact that traditional success and prosperity is just as generational as wealth and poverty. And when it comes down to it white people have just had more time and resources to make it out of poverty than blacks have when some schools, business, and even neighbors started letting blacks in 60 years ago. No one is saying black people have no chance of making it.

Gotcha. Black people are not helpless, we just haven't had enough time yet to become collectively successful.

Oh and some people in here are definitely saying black people can't make it. I had some genius in that horrible Black Culture Discussion thread try to tell me that we're all psychologically damaged because of slavery and that's why we aren't flourishing as a people. I was disgusted. And then you have the usual suspects who just want the government to give us all money, as of there's some magic dollar amount that will turn everything around. :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom