Racist Fraternity at the University of Oklahoma caught on tape.

Who said it was mutually exclusive? I'm just speaking from experience growing up in SEC country and making the rounds to these to type of frats at parties on occasion at different campuses.

Of course racism is everywhere man. Still got the damn KKK trying to get people to sign during the Selma 50 celebration. It's not as concealed anymore as you would like to believe.

Bill Burr is so on point with some of his stuff. He whole clip is funny but he drops jewels at the 2:10 mark. "Real racism is quiet..."

He's on point with everything he says lol dude is hilarious..... I know it doesn't mean much but his wife is black

Why do you make it seem like it's mutually exclusive to southern schools?

Racism is EVERYWHERE, bruh.

He just saying its more than likely to happen down here.

I wouldn't even say that. It's a generalization.

Who said it was mutually exclusive? I'm just speaking from experience growing up in SEC country and making the rounds to these to type of frats at parties on occasion at different campuses.

Of course racism is everywhere man. Still got the damn KKK trying to get people to sign during the Selma 50 celebration. It's not as concealed anymore as you would like to believe.

Well, you said ANY southern school...that's painting with a broad brush when there are just as many ignorant/racist people at colleges/universities up north.

Wait what? Your reading into something that I never said explicitly was one way or the other. I said what I meant to say.

And this affects me how? Not at all. I honestly don't see how this is news worthy. There are much more important things going on in the world then a bunch of kids dropping the n bomb. Who the hell cares?

Last edited:
Yes racism everywhere man but you know good and well its more likely to happen in the south. I'm not trying to "win" or nothing and yes they got racists up north and outwest too, but in my experience (white on black ) racism at least is more likely happening here.

This exact bar in the picture below is where I was called the N Word on at least 3 different occasions.

View media item 1438597

This is how I see it.

Think of white supremacist and the black community in America as basketball teams.

White supremacist got home court advantage, are on the juice, put the visitors in a ****** locker room, got the opposition's play book, they bought off the refs, and as a result, they're winning 145-3 in the 3rd.

Southerns still wanna throw alley oops and showboat. Northerners just wanna continue handing out the whooping, but keep it "respectful", no need to rub it in really. I mean they're still winning, no need for all that.

At some points, even the crooked refs call techs on the white supremacist team, cause everyone gotta keep up the illusion that it is a fair game.

Last edited:
Joint is literally called the Plantation room with a confederate flag [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The Hell were u even doing there

Not to steer off topic, but in looking at the sign (and bar name), why the hell would you go there in the first place? :lol:

Yeah I wouldn't have even steppped foot into that place.

I hope all 3 occasions were on the same night because if you kept going back after the first time.....

Joint is literally called the Plantation room with a confederate flag [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The Hell were u even doing there

View media item 1236155

This is how I see it.

Think of white supremacist and the black community in America as a basketball teams.

White supremacist got home court advantage, are on the juice, put the visitors in a ****** locker room, got the oppositions play book, they bought off the refs, and as a result, are winning 145-3 in the 3rd.

Southerns still wanna throw alley oops and showboat. Northerners just wanna continue handing out the whooping, but keep it "respectful", no need to rub it in really. I mean they're still winning, no need for all that.

All some points, even the crooked refs call techs on the white supremacist team, cause everyone gotta keep up the illusion that it is a fair game.

Typical victim mentality. That mindset causes more damage than racism ever could.

Last edited:
Yes racism everywhere man but you know good and well its more likely to happen in the south. I'm not trying to "win" or nothing and yes they got racists up north and outwest too, but in my experience (white on black ) racism at least is more likely happening here.

This exact bar in the picture below is where I was called the N Word on at least 3 different occasions.

View media item 1438597

Brah this place better have the best chicken wings known to man, and be filled wall-to-wall with top shelf Queens of Spades :nerd:

Cause that's the only way I cah let this slide. 3 times brah :smh:

Typical victim mentality. That mindset causes more damage than racism ever could.

Pointing out facts ain't playing the victim game homie

Perfect analogy ..they got a 400 year head start on us we point it out and were playing the victim [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Please

Extremely appalling video. They should never be back as an organization at OU. I'm just wondering what other similar racist chants are being sung in other Greek chapters across the country that aren't being caught on video? How long has this been going on at that chapter? How are other chapters going to act now to prevent themselves from getting exposed like this? Will they even try to change?

I know NT has people in fraternities, but news like this keeps reminding me why I don't ever want to affiliate with any fraternity. Individually you may be a decent person, but by being affiliated with that Greek organization, you run the risk of being affiliated with a lot of bigoted morons. I guess it all comes with the reputation and this isn't the first (or last) incident we'll ever hear about the immature actions of a Greek chapter.

its not a headstart tho

its being beaten and tied up prior to the race even starting

then being chased by dogs while youre running with your feet tied together

and its an obstacle course with flaming arrows, minefields, snipers, and a triathlon

and theres a time limit

Pointing out facts ain't playing the victim game homie

Perfect analogy ..they got a 400 year head start on us we point it out and were playing the victim [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Please

You damn right you are. Rusty's analogy pretty much blames racism as the cause for the "losing" side losing. Which is patently false.

You know what, you guys are lost. Just like someone mentioned earlier about racism being passed down, so is the the victim mentality. I'm sure many of you grew up in households where your parents told you that you could only go so far because racist white people would stop you because they run everything. And I'm sure you'll pass that same BS logic to your own children . The only reason white people have all this "power" is that you all keep giving it to them. "oh no, if only white people liked us, than all the ills plaguing black people would disappear."

Please

Last edited:
all racist white frats have one or two minority members to "prove" that they're not racist.

I'm not sure if it made statewide/national news, but when I was at UCSB, some racist frat boys started yelling racial slurs and beat the @!!@ out of two Vietnamese students who just happened to be walking past their house. Of course, the frat spoke up and talked about how they embrace diversity, when in all their frat pictures there was ONE token Asian dude :lol:

I was at UCSB at the time as well and lived down the street from the fraternity PIKE. I would play intramural ball against PIKE's team and they would have an asian dude on the squad. I remember when UCSB took away their official status as a frat along with their Fight Night event, all the members who lived in the frat house ended up trashing the place, I mean flat out destroyed the property. One of the guys in the frat had his dad buy the property and completely rebuilt it with a new pool tables and flat screen tv's in every room. White justice indeed.

http://theblaaag.blogspot.com/2009/03/racial-hate-crime-at-ucsb.html

You damn right you are. Rusty's analogy pretty much blames racism as the cause for the "losing" side losing. Which is patently false.

You know what, you guys are lost. Just like someone mentioned earlier about racism being passed down, so is the the victim mentality. I'm sure many of you grew up in households where your parents told you that you could only go so far because racist white people would stop you because they run everything. And I'm sure you'll pass that same BS logic to your own children . The only reason white people have all this "power" is that you all keep giving it to them. "oh no, if only white people liked us, than all the ills plaguing black people would disappear."

Please

Yea being enslaved for 100s of years and then discriminated against for decades upon decades had no effect on the state of the black community today

Mogs kill me wit dat ****

Last edited:
Yea being enslaved for 100s of years and then discriminated against for decades upon decades had no effect on the state of the black community today

Mogs kill me wit dat ****

Then there would be no successful black people. So either one of two things are true based on you guy's logic. Successful blacks are anomalous and got to where they are by blind luck or white people chose for them to be successful. Because based on the landscape you all seem to believe in, white people hold all the cards and black people are 100% helpless because of passed enslavement and discrimination. So if that's what's you're saying, then cool. I just need to know.

Last edited:
I was at UCSB at the time as well and lived down the street from the fraternity PIKE. I would play intramural ball against PIKE's team and they would have an asian dude on the squad. I remember when UCSB took away their official status as a frat along with their Fight Night event, all the members who lived in the frat house ended up trashing the place, I mean flat out destroyed the property. One of the guys in the frat had his dad buy the property and completely rebuilt it with a new pool tables and flat screen tv's in every room. White justice indeed.

Yup this is what I was talking about. college really opened my eyes to how many racists there are even in a state like Cali. I grew up in 95% Asian and Latino neighborhoods my whole life, so @$#$ like this didn't even exist in my mind. "Oh racism? That's only in the South"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom