Racism You've Dealt With

Originally Posted by pikeDT

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Something to note, it's not only black's who suffer racism.

and where did anyone say that in this thread?

Word, who said that? (Turns off good times, gets up out his seat and slowly approaches you)  

I get confused with Mexican sometimes and get old white women looking at me like I'm a cholo
30t6p3b.gif

I actually had a white bus driver kick me off the bus for playing with a lighter, if there was a methane leak why the hell are you driving the bus? He then proceeded to call me a "!#++%."

Word, who said that? (Turns off good times, gets up out his seat and slowly approaches you)  

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

roll.gif

Son is mad out of line coming in here with that...

roll.gif

Son is mad out of line coming in here with that...

True, I knew a comment like this would arise. Since a majority of NT is black (I think).
But yes it will be noted.

Other racism I got in high school:
I am a Nigerian immigrant, so I stayed getting asked if I rode lions or was the prince of Africa.

What the hell man
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

It got to the point where I would just feed their racism and say things like "Yeah bro and I directed and choreographed Lion King."

True, I knew a comment like this would arise. Since a majority of NT is black (I think).
But yes it will be noted.

Other racism I got in high school:
I am a Nigerian immigrant, so I stayed getting asked if I rode lions or was the prince of Africa.

What the hell man
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

It got to the point where I would just feed their racism and say things like "Yeah bro and I directed and choreographed Lion King."

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Too many to recall.

Unfortunately this
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

This. but a recent thing that i heard that made me smh was when i was taking donations for a cancer organization a few weeks ago outside of a local Wal-Mart. This elderly white lady come out of the store and looks at me and ask what im taking donations for. As im explaining it to her, i notice her looking off as if something else caught her attention. Suddenly she says "There sure are a lot of foreigners here.......I wish they would all go home." I was like 
eek.gif

embarassed.gif

indifferent.gif

mad.gif

frown.gif

grin.gif

Did I say it was in this thread? 
So sit back down and pay attention to Good Times

Did I say it was in this thread? 
So sit back down and pay attention to Good Times

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Too many to recall.

Unfortunately this
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

This. but a recent thing that i heard that made me smh was when i was taking donations for a cancer organization a few weeks ago outside of a local Wal-Mart. This elderly white lady come out of the store and looks at me and ask what im taking donations for. As im explaining it to her, i notice her looking off as if something else caught her attention. Suddenly she says "There sure are a lot of foreigners here.......I wish they would all go home." I was like 
eek.gif

embarassed.gif

indifferent.gif

mad.gif

frown.gif

grin.gif

Never really had to many situations, but light racism happens occasionally at times. I pay it no mind though.

Never really had to many situations, but light racism happens occasionally at times. I pay it no mind though.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

As a kid in junior high. Got beat up every other day by blacks kids because my complexion was white.

You might have just been a square.

Nope, when you have ten dudes coming at you, yelling get him cause he white in a black neighborhood, it has nothing to do with being square.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

As a kid in junior high. Got beat up every other day by blacks kids because my complexion was white.

You might have just been a square.

Nope, when you have ten dudes coming at you, yelling get him cause he white in a black neighborhood, it has nothing to do with being square.

an old lady ran from me sorta in the public library bcuz i wus black and tall (I wus in middle school at the time smh), and as far as racial profilin by cops lets jus say more than a few times

Originally Posted by chickhien

"you speak good english for chinese"

i'm not even chinese. and the irony.
I don't get that, but I hear where you're coming from.
People act as if we weren't Americans
laugh.gif
. But truth is, it's a subtle insult though I'm sure that wasn't the intent.

an old lady ran from me sorta in the public library bcuz i wus black and tall (I wus in middle school at the time smh), and as far as racial profilin by cops lets jus say more than a few times

Originally Posted by chickhien

"you speak good english for chinese"

i'm not even chinese. and the irony.
I don't get that, but I hear where you're coming from.
People act as if we weren't Americans
laugh.gif
. But truth is, it's a subtle insult though I'm sure that wasn't the intent.

At work, I work for a catering company in a place with high-standard people.
Person: "I didn't know Mexicans could work here"
Me:
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

I was in the Racism in Burberry thread and I thought wow that type of racism(if it was) is so miniscule that if that happened to me I wouldn't even notice.
SO, NT post the most blatant racist remarks, things, instances that have happened to you.

Here's mine:
I was riding my bike from school in the third grade.
I rode by 2 white high school kids and one of them said "Look, I've never seen a monkey riding a bike before."

Went into that thread to read what it was about and there wasn't any racism there. 
There's more to it. 

I've walked into plenty high end stores looking bummy and they pay no attention to me.

Days when I'm leaving work in a suit and walk in there, it's a different story.

At work, I work for a catering company in a place with high-standard people.
Person: "I didn't know Mexicans could work here"
Me:
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

I was in the Racism in Burberry thread and I thought wow that type of racism(if it was) is so miniscule that if that happened to me I wouldn't even notice.
SO, NT post the most blatant racist remarks, things, instances that have happened to you.

Here's mine:
I was riding my bike from school in the third grade.
I rode by 2 white high school kids and one of them said "Look, I've never seen a monkey riding a bike before."

Went into that thread to read what it was about and there wasn't any racism there. 
There's more to it. 

I've walked into plenty high end stores looking bummy and they pay no attention to me.

Days when I'm leaving work in a suit and walk in there, it's a different story.

Back
Top Bottom