RACISM IS STILL ALIVE VOL YEAH IM MAD, and YEAH THIS ANOTHER RACISM THREAD AND WUT

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

roll.gif
@ coloured
roll.gif
at your spelling
QFS

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

sorry to hear that.  unless i missed it, did you say where you live?

Northern Virginia, like 15 mins to DC.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

roll.gif
@ coloured
roll.gif
at your spelling

maybe hes from Europe? Ya know thats how they spell it there.

Originally Posted by selrahc123

If you really hate asking people for help you shouldn't be mad about him saying no. Did he really have time to clean that many driveways? Are you sure they wasn't paying him? Are you racist as well?

20gb2c9.gif

"Those $%%+!* tainted that snow. I aint helpin plow that jungle bunny snow. Clean it yourself! White power!"

son racist people don't exist in NOVA (Alexandria & Fairfax) - atleast they don't show it in public, MD probably, NOVA - NO!!

It was just a miscommunication.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

son racist people don't exist in NOVA (Alexandria & Fairfax) - atleast they don't show it in public, MD probably, NOVA - NO!!

Fam what??
gtfo3cr.jpg

Did you not hear of the Controversy over South County Secondary??? They didnt want a neighborhood that was 3 minutes away from the school to go because it was section A housing, all the parents in my neighborhood, were rebelling and veto'ing to it. kinda funny cuz it was the same neighborhood i grew up in. and they were just straight bashing it like "we dont want our kids growing up with thoose kind" etc etc. I actually ended up graduating from that Highschool too. go figure

Originally Posted by GucciMane

how is this racist again?

white dude cleaned half of the nieghborhood all them bein white people got their driveways cleaned, im the only dude on the block thats colored and when i ask dude says "how much you got" and "I ran out of gas"

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

Fam what??
gtfo3cr.jpg

Did you not hear of the Controversy over South County Secondary??? They didnt want a neighborhood that was 3 minutes away from the school to go because it was section A housing, all the parents in my neighborhood, were rebelling and veto'ing to it. kinda funny cuz it was the same neighborhood i grew up in. and they were just straight bashing it like "we dont want our kids growing up with thoose kind" etc etc. I actually ended up graduating from that Highschool too. go figure
smh.gif
... the ignorance
Defacto Racism exists everywhere, even in
pleasantville, Happyfornia
grin.gif

white dude cleaned half of the nieghborhood all them bein white people got their driveways cleaned, im the only dude on the block thats colored and when i ask dude says "how much you got" and "I ran out of gas"

or maybe he just didnt like you.

Northern Virginia and Southern Virginia are totally different. I drove many times through Virginia, and the people in the northern sector of the state are somewhat secluded.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

or maybe he just didnt like you.
Good one brah

what out of post would make you assume that?

this is the best way to handle stuff like this. you should photoshop together a pamphlet about that dude being a racist and pass it out around the neighborhood.
u know nobody wants to be labeled a racist so they will all rally behind you.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Did he call u and ur family any racial slurs... If soo
nerd.gif
He didn't have to. OP's neighbor was clearly being racist, like how his John Deere gon die as soon as OP asks for his enterance to be cleared and dude also had the nerve to ask for $50?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

this is the best way to handle stuff like this. you should photoshop together a pamphlet about that dude being a racist and pass it out around the neighborhood.
u know nobody wants to be labeled a racist so they will all rally behind you.
unless the whole neighborhood is racist
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by selrahc123

If you really hate asking people for help you shouldn't be mad about him saying no. Did he really have time to clean that many driveways? Are you sure they wasn't paying him? Are you racist as well?
indifferent.gif

You're jking rite? Did u read anything OP said...he said he wasn't gonna ask but his mom begged him too den he said he seen dude plow a couple more houses after refusing to plow OP's enterance.

Fam what??;Did you not hear of the Controversy over South County Secondary??? They didnt want a neighborhood that was 3 minutes away from the school to go because it was section A housing, all the parents in my neighborhood, were rebelling and veto'ing to it. kinda funny cuz it was the same neighborhood i grew up in. and they were just straight bashing it like "we dont want our kids growing up with thoose kind" etc etc. I actually ended up graduating from that Highschool too. go figure

I was not aware of that. But that is a well off area though, and I am sure you're too if you live in the surrounding area. with that said, you can't blame the parents for saying that, those kids from the poorer area - probably I'm guessing springfield/lorton are bad as hell. Well there is always Edision and Lee
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Homer

That's the dumbest thing i've ever read.

well I've never witnessed it nor did the people I know. This is probably the most diverse place in the whole of East coast aside from NY. You wouldn't know unless you're from the area.

That's the dumbest thing i've ever read.

so because some didnt want to plow your area you get mad and call him racist  
roll.gif

Why is everyone always quick to pull the race card. Relax mabye he just dosent like you.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Did he call u and ur family any racial slurs... If soo
nerd.gif
He didn't have to. OP's neighbor was clearly being racist, like how his John Deere gon die as soon as OP asks for his enterance to be cleared and dude also had the nerve to ask for $50?
smh.gif
It's entrance, damn. You spelled it wrong 2x. He didn't want to plow his ENTRANCE and he didn't have to. I don't see how it is "clearly" racism.
Yo buddy, worry about the *+!@@*% topic at hand and not my spelling.

Back
Top Bottom