Racism iN America (esp. 4 gamers)

^
roll.gif

Well like Champion Edition said the word no longer holds weight....

this is the reason why i dont really get angry when my friends/peers throw the word around as a joke to get me stirred up....

the way i see it the more they use it the better....thats the irony

But i still believe white people should be aware that there was a past to the word, particularly involving them (not saying they cant say it), but the context of the word at which they use it in is key....
ie "my n from down the block"
and
"but your a N-er!!"

*it still gives me a wierd feeling when hispanics say it
laugh.gif
, i dont know why*

my .02

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Well like Champion Edition said the word no longer holds weight....

this is the reason why i dont really get angry when my friends/peers throw the word around as a joke to get me stirred up....

the way i see it the more they use it the better....thats the irony

But i still believe white people should be aware that there was a past to the word, particularly involving them (not saying they cant say it), but the context of the word at which they use it in is key....
ie "my n from down the block"
and
"but your a N-er!!"

*it still gives me a wierd feeling when hispanics say it
laugh.gif
, i dont know why*

my .02
word lets not get into why Hispanics say it in like every other sentence

Originally Posted by EstBeast

Originally Posted by Essential1

I'm white so my judgment on this is not supreme nor is it even relevant to anyone but myself.

If you are white and say it, I really don't give a @%+% who you are, you are getting sonned in some shape or fashion (i.e. Kid from high school who I really don't like but was somehow hanging out with him, said it, I told him don't say that ever again. He knows I dislike him so he tried to test me, and said it again, I beat the hell out of him). If you are white and of European origin (most of us are, but I mean born there and have spent most of your life there, I really don't tolerate it because while racism here is bad, racism over there is unreal)
           In east europe **@% is dangerous for blacks. In my city we have Ku Klux Klan and it's legal
smh.gif
, but in russia...i dont even wanna tell u what happens there..

East Europe is soo behind its a shame .how do u have neo nazis in countries and cities where millions died to stop nazis

Create a new thread. Get yelled at for not searching.

Comment on an old thread. Get yelled at for gravedigging.

It's a catch 22 lol

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

direct all this to 4chan.

everyone is a Nword in that world.

its said so much...  word holds no weight aside from the disrespect of it not being your name.
that the
and thats how it should be.
Edit! 
Didnt see how old the thread was. 
30t6p3b.gif
 What I had to say was still relevant. 

I replied to this thread with one of my banned names, caught me off guard as I was scrolling down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Create a new thread. Get yelled at for not searching.

Comment on an old thread. Get yelled at for gravedigging.

It's a catch 22 lol

True.

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

ps3 online > xbox live, dudes can get they IP address found real quick talking that +!%, on ps3

eek.gif

Never knew this.

But honestly, this seems to be more of a problem with COD more than any other game. I wont front, the only games I play are 2k and ncaa football (still haven't picked it up this year), and for the most part the only thing you hear when dudes are mic'd up is music playing in the background.

edit: Just noticed the date of the OP. 

i was playing with cameroon online and i beat this kid. I noticed I got a message and this nerd was saying i only won bc of a bunch of "racist words". I sent him a message saying to chill and didnt matter who I had, I wouldve won anyway. Its sad so many people are so stupid

Back
Top Bottom