r they light skin brothers back in?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I even debated painting my room black but i would disappear into the walls.
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Duke worried about falling into a black hole[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Us light skinned dudes come into the room with the *glow*
pimp.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

ohwell.gif
Duke worried about falling into a black hole
laugh.gif

Us light skinned dudes come into the room with the *glow*
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Duke worried about falling into a black hole[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Us light skinned dudes come into the room with the *glow*
pimp.gif
[/color]
laugh.gif
We make good ninjas.....I make shinobi moves for days.

Yeah. I love me a smooth chocolate brother. Reggie Bush is one of the most beautiful things I have ever laid my eyes on.
laugh.gif
SRSLY. WANT.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This is comedy, but we are definitely that fiyah right now.

Come on now...ya'll got Prince. He's the prettiest light-skinned brother on the planet. That speaks volumesabout ya'll.
laugh.gif

iight lets kill this thread.

if you look good you gonna do good.

light skin dont mean you automatically pullin, dark skin dont mean it either.

I don't know how a shade of people can be "in" or "out".

We need to quit with the whole light vs. dark shh anyway.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Yeah, color complexes are so DEAD. I'm glad I was fortunate enough to not grow up in the midst of such ******ation. My family has every shadeand nobody was ever made to feel better or worse based on their skintone. I always knew it existed but it was something that didn't apply in my life. Iwasn't exposed to this mess until college...I couldn't believe that people were still on that $%%*.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I don't know how a shade of people can be "in" or "out".

at first i took the thread as sarcasm, but dudes is just actin silly now

Um well if this is an argument over material object....DARK>>>>>>>>LIGHT ANY DAY

Murdered out sneaks,
Murdered out whips
Murdered out rims
Murdered out PS3
Murdered out Samsung flat screen

ohwell.gif

nah fam... the high yellows get more love than the black cats any day...
roll.gif

Man, yall melanin-deprived dudes is still talkin? Just mad cuz yall get mistaken 4 Justin Timberlake's cousin who he don't claim on the streets...how you rock Timbs and it look like you barefoot? I mean I heard of golden brown, but how you gon be golden gold? You know light skin dudes is mad this time of year, comin in from outside all red...that aint a sexy look, cuz. Can't even smoke with yall mafuhs...highlighter lookin dudes all pointin out our location 2 the cops at night...liabilities, man...
laugh.gif

ol Noob Saibot lookin' dudes been hating since Willie Lynch on the light skinned brothas, mad cause they can write they name on they leg with theyfingernail like a chalkboard...

had one of them dudes try to break in my house the other day, the only way I caught him was when I saw my TV floating in midair...
tired.gif

Goldenboi, your brother said what it do...

x361cy.gif

got that cup lookin' super white
laugh.gif

Man, yall melanin-deprived dudes is still talkin? Just mad cuz yall get mistaken 4 Justin Timberlake's cousin who he don't claim on the streets...howyou rock Timbs and it look like you barefoot? I mean I heard of golden brown, but how you gon be golden gold? You know light skin dudes is mad this time ofyear, comin in from outside all red...that aint a sexy look, cuz. Can't even smoke with yall mafuhs...highlighter lookin dudes all pointin out our location2 the cops at night...liabilities, man...

Originally Posted by potus2028

Man, yall melanin-deprived dudes is still talkin? Just mad cuz yall get mistaken 4 Justin Timberlake's cousin who he don't claim on the streets...how you rock Timbs and it look like you barefoot? I mean I heard of golden brown, but how you gon be golden gold? You know light skin dudes is mad this time of year, comin in from outside all red...that aint a sexy look, cuz. Can't even smoke with yall mafuhs...highlighter lookin dudes all pointin out our location 2 the cops at night...liabilities, man...
Word toGoogle Maps
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

So much ignorance in this thread, black people never gonna learn.
Lighten up bruh, we all brothas at the end of the day. We just enjoy poppin off on each other from time to time because as long as we keep em circulating its all good
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Quoted again cause this is the air in here. We all fam Odrama ...

ONe thing i would like to point out...

what kind of biscuits so yall like.
Them undercooked doughy ones, the overcooked Dark Ones, or them nice Golden Brown ones?

My point made...im out.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

iight lets kill this thread.

if you look good you gonna do good.

light skin dont mean you automatically pullin, dark skin dont mean it either.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They gotta see you first[/color]
nerd.gif

B0009SCVTG.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom