r they light skin brothers back in?

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by potus2028

laugh.gif
...aight that's what's up, gon post starvin marvin pics, I dig it...ole Land o' Lakes color dudes...Bart Simpson style mafuhs...don't let yall go 2 a party with a blacklight, got _s glowin in the dark like a pair of white Forces. Yeah, yall got TI and them, but yall also gotta claim Tyronn Lue, Jason Campbell's monkey *%+ and Alien Gonzalez aka Sam Cassell...yall don't need 2 talk
laugh.gif

This N
eek.gif
laugh.gif
... We ALL know butter is tooo smoooth
pimp.gif

Kunta Kinte lookin Ns still gotta claim Charlie Murphy,T-Pain, Akon, Tyrone Hill, Beetlejuice, etc etc... Cats walking outside looking like everybody's shadow
laugh.gif

Can you HONESTLY tell what a dark dude look like after 8 PM
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Don't get going on the club, knowin damn well how many dark Ns you be bumping into because you can't see they %%#
laugh.gif

who is that on my J's... i can feel somebody on my j's but i can't... hol'up, what the @*+@ is this!!!!

79eyes-in-the-dark.gif

damn dude, i ain't even see you right there...
nerd.gif
sweet jesus
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif
for real for real.. thats an ugly dark guy.. im not you Mayor
You know I was gonna say something awful about mayor, but I'm on a probationary period, and i aint tryna go out like Pacman Jones.
frown.gif

Yikes...that's eitha a bad pic or a LOT of grease...dude prolly never bought a can of Waves 360 in his life, I kinda envy him...how your skin got transfats on it? Ole 'I can make funnel cake with my face, some dough, and a pack of matches' !%$ guy. Praise Aikman I look nothin like that...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man that picture ... all ain't even called for scrolled down and thought mydamn screenssaver popped up[/color]
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

edit -- true story
roll.gif
but Mayor is good peoples
pimp.gif

LMAO It's Mayor...with his ol' greasy self. He needs to clean that lint from up under his neck ...always trying to clown with people.

Sorry. Is that not allowed?
nerd.gif
I don't wanna get banned...but old boy is a fool and a quarter.

AHHH man, only read pg 6....i hope this thread is still alive when i get home from work.

Light skin dudes FTW

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i think it's official... the

nike-dunk-sb-pro-high-yellow-black-iowa-goldenrods

get more love than the

air-jordan-3-iii-retro-black-cat-black-dark-charcoal-black-1.jpg

any day...
Um well if this is an argument over material object....DARK>>>>>>>>LIGHT ANY DAY

Murdered out sneaks,
Murdered out whips
Murdered out rims
Murdered out PS3
Murdered out Samsung flat screen

I even debated painting my room black but i would disappear into the walls.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom