r they light skin brothers back in?

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

AntonLaVey wrote:
B000002LD5.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
laugh.gif

Dude thought he was doing it

Dude WAS doing it though.On a level that you'll never achieve
grin.gif

One's swag has to be ginormous to rock 3 eyebrows !!!

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

AntonLaVey wrote:
B000002LD5.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
laugh.gif

Dude thought he was doing it

Dude WAS doing it though.On a level that you'll never achieve
grin.gif

One's swag has to be ginormous to rock 3 eyebrows !!!

Then his "swag" must of been ginormous.Cause dude did it and the ladys went nuts.

Yall aint back yall just get accepted into white peoples house before a _ like me would.. I still get my share of snowbunnies tho and I wouldnt wanna be in awhite fams house that discriminates against skin tone, but it does make me wanna blow their daughters back out even more
laugh.gif

Therefore yellowboys.. you take another L.. sleepin with the enemy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Yall aint back yall just get accepted into white peoples house before a _ like me would.. I still get my share of snowbunnies tho and I wouldnt wanna be in a white fams house that discriminates against skin tone, but it does make me wanna blow their daughters back out even more
laugh.gif

Therefore yellowboys.. you take another L.. sleepin with the enemy
laugh.gif

I have never dated a white girl... we got nothing in common... matter of fact, dark skinned sistas > ________

D but the other extreme
DSC01532.jpg

b854f0e139e841c8b4f21c7a2704f789.jpg
laugh.gif

and Strongarm Steady dudes don't count as light-skinned, homie. them's albinos...

laugh.gif
...aight that's what's up, gon post starvin marvin pics, I dig it...ole Land o' Lakes color dudes...Bart Simpson style mafuhs...don't letyall go 2 a party with a blacklight, got _s glowin in the dark like a pair of white Forces. Yeah, yall got TI and them, but yall also gotta claim Tyronn Lue,Jason Campbell's monkey *%+ and Alien Gonzalez aka Sam Cassell...yall don't need 2 talk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

laugh.gif
...aight that's what's up, gon post starvin marvin pics, I dig it...ole Land o' Lakes color dudes...Bart Simpson style mafuhs...don't let yall go 2 a party with a blacklight, got _s glowin in the dark like a pair of white Forces. Yeah, yall got TI and them, but yall also gotta claim Tyronn Lue, Jason Campbell's monkey *%+ and Alien Gonzalez aka Sam Cassell...yall don't need 2 talk
laugh.gif

This N
eek.gif
laugh.gif
... We ALL know butter is tooo smoooth
pimp.gif

Kunta Kinte lookin Ns still gotta claim Charlie Murphy,T-Pain, Akon, Tyrone Hill, Beetlejuice, etc etc... Cats walkingoutside looking like everybody's shadow
laugh.gif

Can you HONESTLY tell what a dark dude look like after 8 PM
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Don't get going on the club, knowin damn well how many dark Ns you be bumping into because you can't see they %%#
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

laugh.gif
...aight that's what's up, gon post starvin marvin pics, I dig it...ole Land o' Lakes color dudes...Bart Simpson style mafuhs...don't let yall go 2 a party with a blacklight, got _s glowin in the dark like a pair of white Forces. Yeah, yall got TI and them, but yall also gotta claim Tyronn Lue, Jason Campbell's monkey *%+ and Alien Gonzalez aka Sam Cassell...yall don't need 2 talk
laugh.gif

This N
eek.gif
laugh.gif
... We ALL know butter is tooo smoooth
pimp.gif

Kunta Kinte lookin Ns still gotta claim Charlie Murphy,T-Pain, Akon, Tyrone Hill, Beetlejuice, etc etc... Cats walking outside looking like everybody's shadow
laugh.gif

Can you HONESTLY tell what a dark dude look like after 8 PM
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Don't get going on the club, knowin damn well how many dark Ns you be bumping into because you can't see they %%#
laugh.gif

who is that on my J's... i can feel somebody on my j's but i can't... hol'up, what the @*+@ is this!!!!

79eyes-in-the-dark.gif

damn dude, i ain't even see you right there...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif

SpringfieldXD I hear ya homie.. I date allkinda women.. just cant stand seein light skinned dudes walkin round with ms barbie and my dude got on toe thong sandles, a abercrombie shirt and one of themthangs they give you when you get off the plane in Hawaii around their neck.. like for real.. yo mama aint teach you that fool
laugh.gif
keep it 100 ol' clayton bigsby type guys

Originally Posted by I R Andre

So much ignorance in this thread, black people never gonna learn.
Lighten up bruh, we all brothas at the end of the day. We just enjoy poppin off on each other from time to timebecause as long as we keep em circulating its all good
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom