R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

I feel like Celebrity culture is a culture that breeds pedophilia and Stunted Growth syndrome, and R. Kelly is a prime example.

This is NOT excusing him. He SHOULD and probably will go to jail.

Just an observation

Maybe hollywood could have exacerbated his unsavory predilections but dude was gonna be a predator no matter his profession.

Was anyone backing him or were people just confused on what was illegal about the Hugh Hefner type operation he was alleged to have full of college aged chicks (which sparked all this rejuvenated interest lol)

Who was in here co signing the Aaliyah/-18 stuff? Please quote and @

He rightfully finna get his just due for old sick **** he did 20 years ago bc the universe don’t forget but sequence of events wise, this whole thing started back up simply because they don’t wanna see bruh **** dozens of PYTs at a time even if they legal :lol:

I had to pause that documentary when shawty said she was stomping for water for hours and then just decided to leave :lol: come on bruh
Don’t need to @ anyone. Look to see who comes in angry at what I posted. Gives it away every time. And yes, people were backing him. Talking about legal loopholes and the age old “it’s just a social norm” talk. Disgusting

Again, where are his backers in here :lol: announce yourselves
I’m still bumping Kells.
You act like people was denying he like them young. I honestly could care less about these women and their stories. They made bad decisions and are looking to play victim to feel better about themselves. Like I said before it’s funny how none of these women can be manipulated by a broke dude.

I’m still bumping Kells.
You act like people was denying he like them young. I honestly could care less about these women and their stories. They made bad decisions and are looking to play victim to feel better about themselves. Like I said before it’s funny how none of these women can be manipulated by a broke dude.

:lol: I am actually doing a Kells playlist on Pandora right now. Very much appreciated.

Pedophilia AND stunted growth syndrome.

I don't even know if Stunted Growth syndrome is a thing :lol:

But I feel like celebrities, especially ones that have been celebs since children, don't have to grow up. That is, they can act as teenagers and indulge in whatever it is that they want, whatever vices that they want, because there isn't anyone that can tell them no. As a result, they never have to grow up.

They also have to appeal to children and teens, especially Hip-Hop and R&B musicians in order to succeed. So you have to (And I use "have to" loosely) dress like a child, act like a child, perform in front of children, and while they grow older...their fans do too so in order for them to stay relevant they have to continue to appeal to the youth, making celebrity a very tricky situation that teeters on endorsing pedophilia and stunted growth.
Straight up arrested development.

I’m still bumping Kells.

you do realize he's accused of assaulting girls as young as 14 right......

there's no "play" here a 14yr old whos assaulted by a grown man is a victim

I hope you coward dudes who think like this don't have daughters.

This is why ****** gotta be clear lumping all that **** together. :lol:

The 18+ stuff is foul but fair play in a game of money hungry chicks and horny old dudes.

But anything other than that is wild. Which is why I was confused as to who was in here vouching for that but I see what blastercombo meant now. Dudes just come in excusing ALL of it :lol:.

You can't say "no one was denying he liked em young" and then "I don't care about these women and their stories" :rofl: cmon dog

In addition to dude’s guilt, another thing is abudently clear to me, Gayle needs to do clinics for the police on how to remain calm when the subject ain’t actin’ right. That lady was the model is calm & patience.
Nah...not comparable situations.

This is why *****s gotta be clear lumping all that **** together. :lol:

The 18+ stuff is foul but fair play in a game of money hungry chicks and horny old dudes.

But anything other than that is wild. Which is why I was confused as to who was in here vouching for that but I see what blastercombo meant now. Dudes just come in excusing ALL of it :lol:.

You can't say "no one was denying he liked em young" and then "I don't care about these women and their stories" :rofl: cmon dog

I've said it before and I'll say it again dudes defend him because they probably move and think just like him, they don't see the issue because they probably chasing highschool girls well into their 20s and 30s too

You realize he is presumed innocent right?

In addition to dude’s guilt, another thing is abudently clear to me, Gayle needs to do clinics for the police on how to remain calm when the subject ain’t actin’ right. That lady was the model is calm & patience.

He was acquitted of all charges. And is presumed innocent, but he is guilty? How does that work?

Pedophilia AND stunted growth syndrome.

I don't even know if Stunted Growth syndrome is a thing :lol:

But I feel like celebrities, especially ones that have been celebs since children, don't have to grow up. That is, they can act as teenagers and indulge in whatever it is that they want, whatever vices that they want, because there isn't anyone that can tell them no. As a result, they never have to grow up.

They also have to appeal to children and teens, especially Hip-Hop and R&B musicians in order to succeed. So you have to (And I use "have to" loosely) dress like a child, act like a child, perform in front of children, and while they grow older...their fans do too so in order for them to stay relevant they have to continue to appeal to the youth, making celebrity a very tricky situation that teeters on endorsing pedophilia and stunted growth.
"The age you become famous is the age you remain"

Keep forgetting where I heard this, but credit to them.

I’m still bumping Kells.
Lol what an odd thing to be proud to say. You need to be on a list

This is why *****s gotta be clear lumping all that **** together. :lol:

Hope that answered your question lol. More will come

Back
Top Bottom