Heard her whisper
Don't worry I'm safe
Didn't matter 'cause it's already too late
I was lost in the sauce,
dead wrong
And I ain't stoppin' now
Parleein' in the bush again
Didn't think about what I was puttin' in it

I mean if we gonna be detailed and specific about this you dudes can at least learn what a pedophile is :lol: By defintion

I been noticing how it works with the word. Its a catch all for many of you.

26 yr old dude smashes a 17 yr old chick and he's a pedophile to yall :lol:
He married a 15 year old at one point dawg

And that may have not have been his worse move.

And 17 is below the legal limit

This caping :rofl:

Like I said y'all dont know what a pedophile is :lol:

26 yr old smashes a 18yr old. Y'all like its legal.

It is interesting how this one particular law, society subscribes to wholeheartedly. Many laws are often disregarded, but this one, people are sure to abide by, like there's some magical transformation that takes place once a person turns 18. Kinda weird how each state has an age for consent too.

It is also interesting how hugh hefner never got called a weirdo or anything and he hung with girls a quarter of his age. I guarantee a stacked up 16 or 17 y/o made their way in there a time or two.

He married a 15 year old at one point dawg

And that may have not have been his worse move.

And 17 is below the legal limit

This caping :rofl:
I'm not talking about R. Kelly.

Y'all dudes dont know what pedophiles are. Literally :lol: Calling R. Kelly one is just an example of that. Plus I'm sure most dont want to struggle through trying to pronounce ephebophile. Get mad detailed about one thing but not the other. You gotta at least be able to tell the difference between an 8 yr old and 16 yr old.

And what legal limit? I swear its like y'all got it programmed in your head at some point that 18 is the special # since it matches up with voting or some **** :lol:

The legal limit of sexual consent is different in every damn state. Proving how arbitrary it is to the law. The average is 17 given the amount of states have it at 16.

Last edited:
I didn't feel like getting that detailed Master Zik Master Zik , you're right tho. He isn't attracted to girls that look like elementary children, but people love to throw stones, so they choose the word with the most weight.

It's factual that he messed with girls around 15/16, which is obviously illegal and weird to me.

Yeah, that's why I dont think it pans out mixing how you feel about something with the law.

Just stick to ya principles.

Like 25 pursuing a 17 yr old is weird **** to yall, fine. Its clearly not about consent though. But do some adding or multiplication and a 30 yr old with a 22 yr old aint nothing to talk about to most of yall.

I find it extremely weird of the women who are with men that are their father's age or older. Thats just me though, not hating or saying its wrong but it comes up and I'm like what? Aint illegal though. **** is widely accepted in society. Got **** like men take longer to mature science to support that situation.

People rarely put the thought in though. Like when I was 15 you were nothing. Like not even nothing but -9 or some ****. That's weird :lol: And keep going up, when I got my first job you were in the 2nd grade. When I got out of my 2nd marriage you were undecided in college.

Now I'm not comparing that to pedophilia (for you dudes who still dont know the difference and probably never will) but this **** obviously doesnt have one set standard.

I'm not a legal expert at all when it comes what a pedo is or isn't but if you 25+ chasing 16 and 17 years olds you on some weirdo ****. That's all I know. *shrugs*
So chasing 18 yr olds makes you not a weirdo? :lol:

How many NTers have repped this in the past?

tumblr_m8v83k2bOL1r29ijto1_500.gif

**** got a wide range of support from creeps to every day normal horny dudes.

Last edited:
Not to make this a race thread, but black men get judged more harshly. Sadly, especially by our own race. If that gif was black dudes, people would be screaming it's a 'pedo' gif. I already made the Hugh Hefner comparison. Breaking bad is a cherished show, but if a similar show was made about brothers selling crack, we know it would be seen differently.

Not to make this a race thread, but black men get judged more harshly. Sadly, especially by our own race. If that gif was black dudes, people would be screaming it's a 'pedo' gif. I already made the Hugh Hefner comparison. Breaking bad is a cherished show, but if a similar show was made about brothers selling crack, we know it would be seen differently.
True but I do not want to depress myself with the bias and hypocrisy of race right now.

So chasing 18 yr olds makes you not a weirdo? :lol:

How many NTers have repped this in the past?

tumblr_m8v83k2bOL1r29ijto1_500.gif

**** got a wide range of support from creeps to every day normal horny dudes.
When I talk to girls 21 and 22 I can still hear that young high school girl vibe. I know a convo with a 18 year old would be weird. :lol:

Let's keep it 1k, dudes get with girls that young cuz they're easy to impress/smash/control or they on some other ****.

Back
Top Bottom