R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

i won't rule it out, but when you read things like...

He is listed by Billboard as the most successful R&B/Hip Hop artist of the years 1985-2010 and the most successful R&B artist in history.[17

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Kelly

it doesn't add up..he's too much of a decorated artist...if he was a rapper his peers would be jay-z, eminem, 50 cent, etc. success wise.

:lol:

That’s not how it works.

While he's not rich like he use to be and especially should be I don't see him ever going broke.

He'll tour until he's 70. I bet he'll eventually get married to some chick that'll properly handle his money.

Plus you see what he's doing now? They trying to cancel him in the states so now he's touring globally. This #MeToo cancel wave isn't present in every country. Paris women already recoiling on it.

I can really see him moving out of country to make money tour by tour.
man dey said r kelly was pose to host da illinois state fair fa spring break...u know wat kind of teen crowds da state fair brings dem white people said hell na :lol:

774C19CF-2607-4A36-ADD2-7E9C4B1B3771.jpeg

This thing is getting out of hand. I find it difficult to believe that people are this vocal about issues that affect their actual day to day lives. If we’re establishing a movement based on this rhetoric pull all the cards that really matter and let this whole thing come burning down.

774C19CF-2607-4A36-ADD2-7E9C4B1B3771.jpeg

This thing is getting out of hand. I find it difficult to believe that people are this vocal about issues that affect their actual day to day lives. If we’re establishing a movement based on this rhetoric pull all the cards that really matter and let this whole thing come burning down.

I realized a while ago it was an image with Erykah.

No Charlemagne? Hmmm

Nobody there to ask her if, when, and how long she was smashing Kelly?

Yee and Enuff asked but not the way it should be to cut to the truth.

I still find it heinous she brought her niece around him, she don't know anything and then years later she finds her way on a sex tape.

Last edited:

Yeah, Kellz definitely smashed.

And Sparkle is crazy complicit. Bringing your niece around a crazy freaky ***** like that.

Something is up with the parents of Chicago. Something ain't right in their heads.

Dont know how anyone can say these parents weren't giving their daughters to Kellz.

Kellz a wild boy. How a ***** fix his mouth to say some **** like that about a dude's daughter to him and the father does nothing? :lol:

Last edited:
No Charlemagne? Hmmm

Nobody there to ask her if, when, and how long she was smashing Kelly?

Yee and Enuff asked but not the way it should be to cut to the truth.

I still find it heinous she brungs her niece around him, she don't know anything and then years later she finds her way on a sex tape.

Tney asked and she said no

Back
Top Bottom