R.I.P Trayvon

I would hope it would take them more than a day to come to a verdict.
This is a serious matter.

Even though I am bias against GZ, I want the jurors to really think about this.

images

:rofl:

Longer than a day for what?  This ain't 12 Angry Men.

1. They've known about this case for over a year. Its a national case

2. They've been there for 3 weeks cut off from the world taking in the facts and taking notes

3. They know how they feel in their hearts.

What would taking longer than a day do?

I am on your side trust me , but this case is not as difficult as some people may think , the evidence is right in front of your face , just use your common sense

why is anyone replying to this cretin?

yea i think lakeshow24 is that wildkat dude who tried to rustle jimmies beforein the aaron hernandez thread and in other threads. everybody hates him in the laker thread and i think hes a laker hater who just chose that name to justify his shenanigans

I am on your side trust me , but this case is not as difficult as some people may think , the evidence is right in front of your face , just use your common sense
Yeah but they may overlook common sense for common misconceptions

yea i think lakeshow24 is that wildkat dude who tried to rustle jimmies beforein the aaron hernandez thread and in other threads. everybody hates him in the laker thread and i think hes a laker hater who just chose that name to justify his shenanigans
He is.  He's also the loser who starts all the "girl problem" threads when he's in "Darko" mode.

You know the M.O.   Half his posts were in the music forum trying his suburban damnedest to sound "down," then he flips the switch when it suits him and starts spouting right-wing racist vitriol in topics like this one.  

Thanks to those who reported him.  Prompt reporting is the key to a quick ban & delete.  The best way to deal with these clowns is to ignore them publicly and report them privately.  The only thing trolls deserve to be fed is a swift kick in the backside.

Lot of angry and emotional guys in here. This verdict won't change your life. And you look silly defending this 17 yo thug life stereotype and his lying *** parents. If Zimmerman didn't blast him for the sucker punch homeboy was well on the path towards prison or being a homicide vic in the near future anyways. A lot of actual innocent kids WAY more deserving of your attention.

images

Now I wanna watch White Chicks :smh:

Lot of angry and emotional guys in here. This verdict won't change your life. And you look silly defending this 17 yo thug life stereotype and his lying *** parents. If Zimmerman didn't blast him for the sucker punch homeboy was well on the path towards prison or being a homicide vic in the near future anyways. A lot of actual innocent kids WAY more deserving of your attention.

images

Now I wanna watch White Chicks :smh:

:wow: :rofl: never actually noticed the resemblance :lol:

Something regarding questions the jury had I think
He is.  He's also the loser who starts all the "girl problem" threads when he's in "Darko" mode.

You know the M.O.   Half his posts were in the music forum trying his suburban damnedest to sound "down," then he flips the switch when it suits him and starts spouting right-wing racist vitriol in topics like this one.  

Thanks to those who reported him.  Prompt reporting is the key to a quick ban & delete.  The best way to deal with these clowns is to ignore them publicly and report them privately.  The only thing trolls deserve to be fed is a swift kick in the backside.
nerd.gif

Darko.
mean.gif

I was gonna see "Fruitvale Station" tonight too...

...don't know if that's a good idea anymore.
Just go I'm hearing great things about it
I wanted go go but it's sold out I might have to wait till the nationwide release on the 26th
Edit: every time I see ur avy i have the urge to just wish her tit would pop out her bra

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom