R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

Just had to block a follower because she posted a conspiracy already :smh:

Talking about " isn't it funny how brian griffin died by a car, a week later brian o conner dies by a car accident "

I literally was like ****

Here is a cool video of Paul Walker in Japan visiting the famous Mine's Motorsports in Japan, driving a tuned R35 GT-R:

This is surreal but I'm "glad" that he went out doing something he loved. This is obviously really sad but it's a good thing he did what he loved doing while he was on Earth.

This is surreal but I'm "glad" that he went out doing something he loved. This is obviously really sad but it's a good thing he did what he loved doing while he was on Earth.
Riding shotgun in a car?
I'm sad as well, but not as sad as when senna died racing.

Last edited:
Riding shotgun in a car?
I'm sad as well, but not as sad as when senna died racing.
I mean he's been racing cars for a very long time. I don't know if he's ever turned down movie roles in favor of racing, but he would seem to be that type of guy. And although he wasn't driving, it was still his car....

Didn't anonymous already dead them? They're still talking?
Thought so. Their agendas are so stupid. Why go after Paul Walker?
bruh, they say they will picket everyones funeral, they never actually do it.

i dont know why anyone is even mentioning them or paying them any mind.

paul walker actually gave back to the less fortunate and done nothing but good yet he deserves to die?
laugh.gif

i feel bad for the morons that actually listen to these low lives
sick.gif
what? these guys aren't mormon
laugh.gif

Paul Walker may not have ever gotten into the car that took him to his death if it hadn't been acting up moments before the crash ... TMZ has learned.

Paul showed up Saturday for a fundraiser at Always Evolving -- Roger Rodas' high end auto shop that specializes in exotic cars. Paul had a stake in the shop.

Sources connected to Roger tell TMZ when Paul arrived ... Roger was watching one of his employees try in vain to back the Carrera GT into the shop, but it kept stalling. Roger decided to take matters into his own hands ... told the worker to get out and took the wheel himself. 

As Roger began to back into the garage ... Paul came up and said he hadn't driven in the Porsche yet -- so he jumped in the passenger seat and they took a 20 minute drive.

The fatal accident happened on the way back from that drive -- just 500 yards from the shop.

Paul's best friend from childhood, Nute, grabbed a fire extinguisher and was among the first to arrive on scene. We're told Nute frantically tried to extinguish the flames ... even though it appeared to him both men were already dead. 

When the fire dept arrived they tried to pull Nute away, but he was overwrought and punched a firefighter. We're told Sheriff's deputies put Nute -- and several other of Paul and Roger's friends -- in custody, but let them go when they realized the circumstances.

Paul Walker may not have ever gotten into the car that took him to his death if it hadn't been acting up moments before the crash ... TMZ has learned.

Paul showed up Saturday for a fundraiser at Always Evolving -- Roger Rodas' high end auto shop that specializes in exotic cars. Paul had a stake in the shop.

Sources connected to Roger tell TMZ when Paul arrived ... Roger was watching one of his employees try in vain to back the Carrera GT into the shop, but it kept stalling. Roger decided to take matters into his own hands ... told the worker to get out and took the wheel himself. 

As Roger began to back into the garage ... Paul came up and said he hadn't driven in the Porsche yet -- so he jumped in the passenger seat and they took a 20 minute drive.

The fatal accident happened on the way back from that drive -- just 500 yards from the shop.

Paul's best friend from childhood, Nute, grabbed a fire extinguisher and was among the first to arrive on scene. We're told Nute frantically tried to extinguish the flames ... even though it appeared to him both men were already dead. 

When the fire dept arrived they tried to pull Nute away, but he was overwrought and punched a firefighter. We're told Sheriff's deputies put Nute -- and several other of Paul and Roger's friends -- in custody, but let them go when they realized the circumstances.

I remember when the cgt came out around 2004-05, new owners were commenting on porsche forums that the clutch took some getting used to and stalling the first time around was common. I don't believe the car was acting up, just an inexperienced auto technician trying to drive it.

Last edited:
I couldn't watch this whole video, really sad stuff here.  SMH at all the people with cell phone cameras and some lady with a huge ipad recording Tyrese.  There is a time and place for video and pictures, at the crash site of where one of your good friends just passed away is not one of them.  The guy is a celebrity, I get that, but come on he is clearly having a hard time and all these idiots are thinking is when can I post this on my facebook or sell to TMZ.  Disgusting.  

I was going to post the same thing. And how they follow Tyrese after he walks away. :smh:

I was going to post the same thing. And how they follow Tyrese after he walks away. :smh:
and then people get surprised when a celebrity does something crazy like beat up a paparazzi or something :smh:

Last edited:
THR reports "Fast & Furious 7" director James Wan met with Universal to discuss the future of the project, how to re-work the script, and "how to proceed in a manner that would be respectful to Walker's death."

Walker, who reprised his role as Brian O'Conner, had been filming the seventh installment since September.

Variety reports it is unclear how much of Walker’s footage had been shot, while The Wrap alleges production is already more than halfway done. Meanwhile, THR claims a large part of the movie had been shot, but additional scenes were to be filmed in January in Abu Dhabi with Paul and the main cast.

On Saturday, Universal released their only statement thus far following the tragedy: "All of us at Universal are heartbroken. Paul was truly one of the most beloved and respected members of our studio family for 14 years, and this loss is devastating to us, to everyone involved with the 'Fast and Furious' films, and to countless fans. We send our deepest and most sincere condolences to Paul's family."

Just watched
The lazarus project
The scene were he gets put to sleep in the chamber......:-/

TMZ said the power steering had a flaw and the fluid spilled out which is why he lost control and the fire

Back
Top Bottom