R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

Rumors swirling this is all a gimmick to lead into Fast 7. Twitter loves making up ish.

RIP man, Running Scared and F&F films were very much appreiciated

This rustles the jimmies, there's always that one person. She's no better though because if he never passed, she wouldn't even bring that up at all. There's no real sympathy in her post to be honest.
mean.gif
every time a celeb passes there's always those comments.  I don't know why people pay attention to it...

Paul Walker  · 5,943,285 like this
43 minutes ago  · 

• [h5]It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker  passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - #TeamPW[/h5]

"if i win, i take the cash and i take the respect"

"to some people thats more important."

:'(

EDIT- ANd who could forget "I SAID FORGET ABOUT IT CUH"

Last edited:
F&F
Running Scared
Into the Blue
Varsity Blues
The Skulls
She's all That
Takers
And last night I just watched the last 20 minutes of Vehicle 19. :smh:

Life imitates art my friends…
RIP, will go on a PW movie marathon when i have time. Been meaning to watch running scared again

Damn man, sad stuff. I legit thought he would have a good acting career after the first F&F. He wasn't really a good actor.. but I thought he'd be able to do the romcoms/action flicks more.

Running Scared :pimp:

RIP to the man :pimp: F&F will forever be a classic.

Damn, CNN just confirmed it. I am truly sad. My condolences go out to Paul Walker's family. May Paul Walker rest in peace.

Back
Top Bottom